Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 Summit Tournament

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I heard one year who they are, but I don't recall. I might have to go ask them.
    Hegg Brothers from Sioux Falls?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Hegg Brothers from Sioux Falls?
      Si. That's it!
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Wow. Omaha comes storming back late. Very entertaining game.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Wow. Omaha comes storming back late. Very entertaining game.
          Omaha wins. Wow.

Comment

How about that game! Knew it would be a close one, but really thought Fort Wayne would win. Personally hoping for a IUPUI win tomorrow to match with ours.
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
              How about that game! Knew it would be a close one, but really thought Fort Wayne would win. Personally hoping for a IUPUI win tomorrow to match with ours.
              I agree on wanting IUPUI over Omaha, but I feel like the strongest team lost tonight.

Comment

Ft Waynes mascot held up a sign towards the end of our game last night that said, "this is not a neutral court". It was last night for them and it still didn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Ft Waynes mascot held up a sign towards the end of our game last night that said, "this is not a neutral court". It was last night for them and it still didn't matter.

Comment

Let's be real here too. We've been really good in Sioux Falls but a large part of the reason is we've had really good teams. The crowd doesn't hurt but let's be honest if we had a ****ty teams others wouldn't be complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      Let's be real here too. We've been really good in Sioux Falls but a large part of the reason is we've had really good teams. The crowd doesn't hurt but let's be honest if we had a ****ty teams others wouldn't be complaining.
                      Plus, all they need to do is outbid Sioux Falls and subsequently break attendance records.

Comment

Did any of you see Denver's sign last night that said "Cheer With Us"? The other schools are getting desperate.
                        Rollin' in my 5.0
                        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                          Did any of you see Denver's sign last night that said "Cheer With Us"? The other schools are getting desperate.
                          I kind of felt sorry for them when their initial cheer was "D-E-N-V-E-R. We are ... Den-ver." Perhaps they hamstring themselves by having a three-syllable nickname. The Jacks had foresight and ensured ours could be shortened to "Jacks." Guess they could refer to themselves as the "Pies."

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            How long had the tournament been in SF when this happened?

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/838536429424816129

(Man that court is ugly.)
                            Man, I wish Oakland was still in our league. Kampe was great and always had good teams.
                            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                              Plus, all they need to do is outbid Sioux Falls and subsequently break attendance records.
                              This tournament isn't leaving Sioux Falls in the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                This tournament isn't leaving Sioux Falls in the foreseeable future.
                                Sure hope not. I don't want to move to Ft. Wayne

Comment

Working...
                                X