Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 Summit Tournament

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Wow. I knew IUPUI had a really good shot at winning this game, but I didn't expect this at all. I really wanted to see USD lose, but this makes me just as happy, if not more.
    Me watching that game:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      usd losing would've been better.
      You're probably right. I just had visions of us getting to the championship and not being able to get over the hump against NDSU. I feel like they presented the most difficult matchup for us, evident by the fact that they're the only team we lost twice to in conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        You're probably right. I just had visions of us getting to the championship and not being able to get over the hump against NDSU. I feel like they presented the most difficult matchup for us, evident by the fact that they're the only team we lost twice to in conference play.
        Cause of a dude named Dex.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
          Me watching that game:

LOL.

Literally...I can't stop LOL'ing!

Seriously though, even knowing NDSU came in kinda struggling, I was pretty stunned by that performance.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Who would have thought before the day began that the Bison women would represent themselves better than the Bison men ?

Comment

I still feel like Tyler Flack presents a just as big, if not bigger, matchup nightmare than Dex. USD shut down Daum in Verm and we needed Reed to be unconscious to be in that game. I think that will be a tough game if we make it there.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                I still feel like Tyler Flack presents a just as big, if not bigger, matchup nightmare than Dex. USD shut down Daum in Verm and we needed Reed to be unconscious to be in that game. I think that will be a tough game if we make it there.
                Shutdown might be a bit of a strong term when Daum still scored 22 points, but yes, Mike was held below his averages by Flack. I thought Flack's offensive performance against Daum was a bigger factor in USD winning that game.

Round 2 (since Flack was hurt for the first one) will be interesting if it happens.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Flack and Werner definitely gave Daum more trouble than any other posts. Quick and athletic - especially Flack.

I sure hope SDSU takes care of Denver tonight so that I can sit back and enjoy what might be one of the most fan friendly games in the country this year: FW/Omaha. 180 points?

Comment

Initially I wasnt that impressed with Flack yesterday, but then at some point he flipped a switch and had a couple pretty authortative dunks were pretty darned impressive.

If SDSU wins today USD will not be an easy out tomorrow, for sure.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

USD is showing what can happen when the bright lights come on. They basically froze up for that entire first quarter. I expect that they'll settle in, but things could just as easily snowball.

Comment

Really good exciting WBB game Omaha vs USD,two teams really battling it out,numerous ties and lead changes,both sides have had a substantial lead only to see the other fight back to tie or go ahead.This re-affirms my thoughts on controlling the ball,box out ,limit off rebounds ,don't commit the to's (hard to do in high pressure game[composure]).These games tend to separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak and are really telling in so far as who has the composure,fortitude,determination to go out and win it all.And this is just a quarter final game,how good are the three 1,2,and three seeds....wow Omaha mild upset,wins it....tough SLT this year!

Comment

"We like the WNIT better anyway".

A second traditionally strong tournament team wets the bed. I hope the Jacks come out ready to play. It's one of those years .....

Comment

USD women gone
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              USD women gone
                              Sad. Not.

Going into the last weekend thinking they will win the league to a first round exit. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                Sad. Not.

Going into the last weekend thinking they will win the league to a first round exit. Great job!

Comment

Working...
                                X