Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Summit Tournament

Default Re: 2017 Summit Tournament

Normally I would say that I think NDSU is going to lose just because of my hatred for them, but in this case I really do see IUPUI winning. That is one nasty 7 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    According to espn, 3,297 people attended the IUPUI and ndsu game. Should be the same for both games played.
    That was for the women's session. The men's session hasn't been announced yet

I'm really glad Werner is a senior because he's a dynamic player and I'm not a fan of the way he plays at times. I wish Miller was a senior as well (for reasons other than his skill set or the way he plays).

Quote Originally Posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    That was for the women's session. The men's session hasn't been announced yet
    He asked for the first session, and that is what I gave him. It just so happens IUPUI and ndsu both play each other for the men's and women's 2 vs 7 match-ups today. I thought I wouldn't confuse anyone, but I guess I should have been more specific.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    He asked for the first session, and that is what I gave him. It just so happens IUPUI and ndsu both play each other for the men's and women's 2 vs 7 match-ups today. I thought I wouldn't confuse anyone, but I guess I should have been more specific.

Ahh my bad! Didn't see he asked for the first session. I should've read it more clearly!

IUPUI up 4 at the half ... hopefully they can grind it out

My eyes are bleeding from watching NDSU play offense.

Edit - Also from watching Werner flop all over the place. Reed probably flops just as much as Werner at times, but there's quite a difference in body type, so it looks terrible when Werner does it.

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    My eyes are bleeding from watching NDSU play offense.

Edit - Also from watching Werner flop all over the place. Reed probably flops just as much as Werner at times, but there's quite a difference in body type, so it looks terrible when Werner does it.
    They're just painful to watch. Miller is the only player that bothered to show up.

There was just a shot of Coach Richman, and he looked scared. Wow.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

IUPUI is killing NDSU around the rim. Not sure why NDSU isn't trying Geu. They need someone who can protect the rim and also guard the three point line with these shooting bigs. Worst game I've seen Werner play. He's a great player and one of two guys in the league that can guard Daum. (The other being Flack) I'm glad he's graduating.

Also, AJ Jacobsen needs to decide whether he wants to be out there. He's been a non-factor all year on offense.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Bison down 18, 3:38 left.