2017 Summit Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 Summit Tournament

Coyotes survive. I assume there were some first game jitters for the Coyotes, but they didn't look as good as they had been toward the end of the regular season. Credit to WIU for giving them a run, credit to the yotes for making sure they advance.

Comment

Covington left it all out there - a warrior. He was really struggling in the handshake line. WIU just needed a bounce to go their way. So close.

No one more than a hair better than anyone in this men's tournament. Quite a start to the weekend!

Comment

Not the Summit League, but the Horizon Tournament has been interesting. (9)Youngstown State beat (1)Oakland with buzzer-beater, and (10)Milwaukee is ahead of (2)Valparaiso in a low scoring game (they led 16-12 at half.)
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Anybody hear what the first session attendance was?
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Anybody hear what the first session attendance was?
            According to espn, 3,297 people attended the IUPUI and ndsu game. Should be the same for both games played.
            Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

Normally I would say that I think NDSU is going to lose just because of my hatred for them, but in this case I really do see IUPUI winning. That is one nasty 7 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                According to espn, 3,297 people attended the IUPUI and ndsu game. Should be the same for both games played.
                That was for the women's session. The men's session hasn't been announced yet

Comment

I'm really glad Werner is a senior because he's a dynamic player and I'm not a fan of the way he plays at times. I wish Miller was a senior as well (for reasons other than his skill set or the way he plays).

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    That was for the women's session. The men's session hasn't been announced yet
                    He asked for the first session, and that is what I gave him. It just so happens IUPUI and ndsu both play each other for the men's and women's 2 vs 7 match-ups today. I thought I wouldn't confuse anyone, but I guess I should have been more specific.
                    Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                      He asked for the first session, and that is what I gave him. It just so happens IUPUI and ndsu both play each other for the men's and women's 2 vs 7 match-ups today. I thought I wouldn't confuse anyone, but I guess I should have been more specific.

Ahh my bad! Didn't see he asked for the first session. I should've read it more clearly!

IUPUI up 4 at the half ... hopefully they can grind it out

Comment

My eyes are bleeding from watching NDSU play offense.

Edit - Also from watching Werner flop all over the place. Reed probably flops just as much as Werner at times, but there's quite a difference in body type, so it looks terrible when Werner does it.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          My eyes are bleeding from watching NDSU play offense.

Edit - Also from watching Werner flop all over the place. Reed probably flops just as much as Werner at times, but there's quite a difference in body type, so it looks terrible when Werner does it.
                          They're just painful to watch. Miller is the only player that bothered to show up.

Comment

There was just a shot of Coach Richman, and he looked scared. Wow.
                            Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

IUPUI is killing NDSU around the rim. Not sure why NDSU isn't trying Geu. They need someone who can protect the rim and also guard the three point line with these shooting bigs. Worst game I've seen Werner play. He's a great player and one of two guys in the league that can guard Daum. (The other being Flack) I'm glad he's graduating.

Also, AJ Jacobsen needs to decide whether he wants to be out there. He's been a non-factor all year on offense.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Bison down 18, 3:38 left.

Comment

Working...
                                X