Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Conference finale-SDSU vs Denver

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Is there a reason IPFW would have to win? Just curious, I don't have time to run through the tie breakers right now.
    Adding IPFW into the pool of teams at 8-8 helps SDSU because we are 2-0 against them. UNO has two wins against Denver, but two losses against IPFW, so they have the advantage if IPFW is not included.

UNO will have the 3 seed if they win, or if they lose and IPFW also loses.

Comment

Originally posted by LARabbit View Post
      Adding IPFW into the pool of teams at 8-8 helps SDSU because we are 2-0 against them. UNO has two wins against Denver, but two losses against IPFW, so they have the advantage if IPFW is not included.

UNO will have the 3 seed if they win, or if they lose and IPFW also loses.
      Thank you.

Comment

Looking more and more like a 4 seed and 1st round matchup against Denver. NDSU seems to have thrown in the towel.

Comment

Looking more and more like a 4 seed and 1st round matchup against Denver. NDSU seems to have thrown in the towel.
          Best case scenario IMO is having FW-Omaha play against NDSU and SDSU potentially facing USD in the semi's

Comment

Not sure why, but in a tournament situation IPFW and Omaha are the two teams I would want to avoid.

Comment

NDSU showing signs of life now.

As of now, it would be Denver, then the winner of USD/WIU. I like the sounds of that tbh.

Comment

NDSU showing signs of life now.

As of now, it would be Denver, then the winner of USD/WIU. I like the sounds of that tbh.
                It could be a rerun of earlier SLT with Bison vs Jackrabbits on Tuesday!
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Crazy ending in Omaha, including a double technical foul on Miller and Hollins. NDSU now down by 3 with 11 seconds left. Omaha had to take a timeout after trying to inbound the ball.

Comment

Game over. Rematch with Denver, Sunday night at 6.

Comment

Game over. Rematch with Denver, Sunday night at 6.
                      Ndsu is the team that I least want to face.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Crazy ending in Omaha, including a double technical foul on Miller and Hollins. NDSU now down by 3 with 11 seconds left. Omaha had to take a timeout after trying to inbound the ball.
                        I was going to ask about the technicals. I noticed it while looking at the live play-by-play online. Does anyone know what happened for them to both get a technical? It sounds pretty serious when two people on different teams get technicals. (Go figure with Miller, though.)
                        Rollin' in my 5.0
                        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Good time to be playing as well as we have all year.

Meanwhile, let's check in on Theisen...

I know it's his first game back, but yikes. Looks like he put on some lbs. too, which doesn't help his cause.
                          Really dude? Get a life. He was a solid contributor prior to his injury. I know you think he's "lazy" but he plays his role and does it well. This team desperately needs a second post presence.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            Really dude? Get a life. He was a solid contributor prior to his injury. I know you think he's "lazy" but he plays his role and does it well. This team desperately needs a second post presence.
                            Agree it's rude

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              Get a life? I was just talking about his play last night. He was really struggling. Sorry, I'm not one that's going to blow rainbows up people's rear ends. Yes, he was a solid contributor, hopefully he gets back to that level soon, because we do need him.

Comment

Anyone know what's up with El-Darwich? Is he hurt?
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X