• Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Conference finale-SDSU vs Denver

Hess with a couple of threes.

15:32 left .... SDSU leads 58-35

Comment

12 minutes left ...

SDSU leads 66-44, Daum with 23 points. Howell with 11 points.

Jacks are shooting 58%

Comment

71-54 SDSU lead with 7:02 left.

A Jacks win and they will be either a 3, 4, or 5 seed.

Comment

Good time to be playing as well as we have all year.

Meanwhile, let's check in on Theisen...

I know it's his first game back, but yikes. Looks like he put on some lbs. too, which doesn't help his cause.

Comment

FINAL: SDSU 88, Denver 64.

Jacks lead the entire way and dominated this one. Jacks are peaking at the right time going into the tournament. Nobody else in the league will want to play them in front of the big crowd at the Denny.

Jacks will for sure play on Sunday night. They will be either a 3, 4, or 5 seed.

Daum finishes with 30 points. Hess with 14 points. Flatten and Howell with 11 points each.

Nice job by TJ and the players to finish the season 8-8 in league after the horrible start.

I'm pumped for Sioux Falls.

Comment

Jacks will get the 3 seed tonight if .... IPFW wins at Western and NDSU wins at Omaha.

Sunday will be fun in SF with the SDSU women playing at 2:30

Comment

The way the men looked, wished the SLT started tomorrow. Man D. Looked great , gave up 64. I think Denver is averaging about 80 in league play.

Comment

The Jacks have got to be the scariest team going into the SLT. It's tough enough for opponents in Sioux Falls with the Yellow and Blue crowd, but this team is really hitting on all cylinders at the end of the season.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Now THAT'S how you want to be playing at the end of the season! Outstanding effort all around.

6-2 in the second half and a shot at a 3 seed with less than 3 hours to go in the season. It's funny how no one is updating us on how many Twitter followers TJ has now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      Jacks will get the 3 seed tonight if .... IPFW wins at Western and NDSU wins at Omaha.

Sunday will be fun in SF with the SDSU women playing at 2:30
                      Is there a reason IPFW would have to win? Just curious, I don't have time to run through the tie breakers right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                        Now THAT'S how you want to be playing at the end of the season! Outstanding effort all around.

6-2 in the second half and a shot at a 3 seed with less than 3 hours to go in the season. It's funny how no one is updating us on how many Twitter followers TJ has now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's no doubt tj made some coaching mistakes to start the conference play. But kudos to him for switching defenses up which has obviously been a huge flip. We are the best team in the conference I really think that.

Hes at 75k followers!! Ha ha ha

Comment

Good to see Hess hit some shots in the second half. Nice to have a couple players be able to come off the bench and hit some shots.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              Is there a reason IPFW would have to win? Just curious, I don't have time to run through the tie breakers right now.
                              SDSU would have the tie-breaker over IPFW because the Jacks beat them twice. Not sure of the other factors.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Great win. It's really exciting to see Skyler coming along. He's a huge, athletic boost off the bench. Same with Tevin.

It's a welcome relief to see this team finally play up to its potential at the right time of the year. It took about 2/3 of the season to figure out, but I couldn't be happier for Otz to find some confidence in his coaching and hit a stride. Playing quality man defense, figuring out a terrific rotation right now, and getting some production finally out of Flatten, King, Severyn, Howell and the likes.

Regardless of how we do in the SLT, there is some comfort with the future of the program. I'm really happy to have some established confidence in Otz.

Next weekend should be fun! Can't wait for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X