Senior Night: Jackrabbits vs Pioneers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Night: Jackrabbits vs Pioneers

The last regular season game for the senior women. A 1000 point club member and a top rebounding/shot blocker will be finishing their 4 years. Also, a rare JUCO transfer will make a final appearance. Denver is averaging 62 points per game this season. I would expect a lower offensive output as the Jackrabbits work on the defense in this last home game and last conference game prior to the SLT. The weather make shorten the crowd, but I would expect good support for the Jackrabbits tonight. There should not be a big problem to handling the Pioneers. Tune up for the SLT and keep healthy! Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Senior Night: Jackrabbits vs Pioneers

Be a South Dakotan; brave the weather. Also, one of two games left in Frost this season (it's almost over, already?!?), so you've gotta come out and support one last time.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Quit moving the ball,not moving as well either.Offense has stagnated some after a great start,regain lead though as Denver shooting cooling off some, Jacks 26-25

Comment

We seem to hit a 10 pt lead "wall" and let up and teams rebound and get the lead back....something to be mindful of ....have to stay aggresssive,Summit teams don't get as discouraged like they used to,don't panic if you will,don't allow bigger runs, much more diciplined, Jacks and Denver tied 28-28.
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-23-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

BLAH.... This looks like a rerun of the UNO game so far. We started off sharp and energized then seemed to completely lose interest. The score shows it. Ugly.

Comment

It takes a lot of energy to play aggressive the whole game,sometimes we just run out of energy and relax a little to recoup some,thats when good teams take advantage of those times,and win back any advantage we worked so hard to get.Not worried though,we haven't played our best and we are still tied.Things will go our way a few more times this game I think.I think we are about due to push a lead out again,and hang on to it this time.A whole half left to take control of this game again.

Comment

Get it to Ober,they can't stop her,let her tear em up.

Comment

Jacks sure tap the ball to the opponents a lot.They have to learn how to grab instead of just poke at the ball.You just don't know which teams going to get a tap out,unless someone is all by themselves.Control the ball.A team that controls the ball the most is sitting pretty good toward winning the game.

Comment

Romanowski keeping Denver in it....43-38 Jacks
                  Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-23-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Last qtr....Jacks by 3

Comment

Denver looks pretty good for their record

Comment

We have a lot to work on before the SLT.

Comment

Guebert with chance at traditional three pt play.....TO Denver

Comment

we can go inside on them pretty good 59-49 Jacks

Comment

Did we wear them out...scoring much easier now

Comment

Working...
                              X