Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Lady Jacks @ Lady Jags

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Parkinson whines at halftime about SDSU playing a "home" game despite IUPUI being the better seed and says it's hard for his players to hear due to the crowd.
    Don't see how he thinks this helps his team by vocalizing this mid game. It's one thing to make it into us vs the world, another to complain it's unfair. Can't see how that helps a teams mental edge, would think you would keep quiet and preach overcoming adversity to your team.

Then again, anywhere with a bunch of fans probably seems unfair if you're used to to turnout at IUPUI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Hopefully the fans in the Denny seen that and hammer Parkinson in the 2nd half. Fans need to remember that and ride him every chance they get. He honestly looks like you could throw him off his game since he's so obsessed with hating playing in the Denny.

Comment

Parkinson whines at halftime about SDSU playing a "home" game despite IUPUI being the better seed and says it's hard for his players to hear due to the crowd.
        I agree he can work the ref's better than Mulkey of Baylor probably....case in point....the foul call on Ellie for blocking out her defensive player on defense....I purposely watched their defender on the next possession and sure enough,their defender had both arms straight out holding back either Ellie or Ober....can't tell me the "bug" wasn't put in the ref's ear ,otherwise he could "see" the same infraction on both teams,not just that one possession.Parkinson gets pacified a lot.JMO

Comment

Sydney Tracy impresses with her athleticism ,blocking shots mainly.Syd Palmer shooting well .Good game for the Syds.

Comment

The wording of thread is bothersome. We have Jackrabbit women but no Lady Jacks.

Comment

Sometimes,I wish a player wouldn't even touch a player shooting a basket under the basket and getting whistled for a foul....just to show the whole world how the ref has pre-decided he's going to call a foul....Palmer just about did it there...but she barely touches her (not enough to affect her shot by any stretch of the imagination)....sorry,just my pet peeve

Comment

Home court advantage?I can barely hear the crowd getting involved

Comment

Jacks have to get aggressive on offense and defense to fire up a pretty dormant crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    Home court advantage?I can barely hear the crowd getting involved
                    We're not. Especially on their free throws, which theyve missed 4 in a row. Perhaps he should worry about his teams poor free throw shooting.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The crowd getting loud now....give em something to cheer about Jacks,they want to cheer for you

Comment

Our problem is we cant string together back to back buckets.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

IUPUI is playing well defensively, but the SDSU offense has been terrible at even getting decent looks

Comment

last 3 1/2 min ....be deliberate and work the ball in to foul territory (the paint,let the crowd work the ref's)

Comment

Thompson misses a couple right at the basket

Game is tied at 47, 1:37 left. IUPUI ball

Comment

Thompson misses a couple right at the basket

Game is tied at 47, 1:37 left. IUPUI ball
                                Gotta make those shots. My goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                                X