Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs ORU Golden Eagles

What would the bench do?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      What would the bench do?
      A leader would chant "D-Up!" and the bench would echo her. The band always found it very annoying, but a great tool to mock them. It also took us a couple years to figure out they were chanting D-Up; we just thought it was some nonsense noise they made up, like "Ee-Op!" or some other ridiculous thing. Whatever, happy with the win!
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Mercilessly bludgeoning your opponent is a decent way to open up the home stretch to the Summit Tourney. Jacks allow only 2 FG and force 7 turnovers. Lead 21-6. I'm not so worried about a letdown anymore.
        I'm telling you,they are focused in and have their eyes on the finish line.I don't see them faltering when they are playing like this.
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-09-2017, 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

if i had to search for a criticism, it might be this: i would have liked to see bultsma and a.g. get in a few minutes earlier. otherwise, jacks focus looks great!

Comment

The offense did not walk the ball up the court. The rebound was out to a running guard in transition. There were 56 points in the paint. Jackrabbits had 46 boards to 28. Thompson and Ober put in 33 points, so there were many points dumped in by other players in the paint. ORU did not ever know what hit them in the first quarter. 35 points at 30% efficiency is a tough night of shooting for a team. Jackrabbits are holding conference opponents to 57.8 points on 37.2% FG shooting. The defense certainly is important in this run.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
              if i had to search for a criticism, it might be this: i would have liked to see bultsma and a.g. get in a few minutes earlier. otherwise, jacks focus looks great!
              It was a great game to put the foot on the throat and keep the pressure on the opponent all night. It took the fight out of the Golden Eagles. Starters played 22-25 minutes each. 82-35 is definitely a public thrashing for ORU women.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

oru had more to's than points in the first half

Comment

Working...
                X