Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 FCS Attendence

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Who exactly would be picking you guys as the favorite?

Also, has the team decided which game they will take off or is it more of a game day decision? I kid, I kid...
    Oh, get over yourself. Who is picking us? I am now. Others will later. We were co-champs with you this year and we beat you in your building. We return 18 starters and you have to come to us next year.

As for taking games off, I agree. There were a couple of bad losses last year. We have the talent to go all the way next year and that needs to be the goal. Will we get there? It won't be easy. Winning the first title never is. Once you've established that tradition like you have in Fisonland, it kind of feeds itself. You have the confidence because you've been there and done that. Plus, you want another title 10 times more than the one before. I have always given your program credit for what they have done. It is outstanding and we want a piece of that kind of success. We are coming for it.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      Oh, get over yourself. Who is picking us? I am now. Others will later. We were co-champs with you this year and we beat you in your building. We return 18 starters and you have to come to us next year.

As for taking games off, I agree. There were a couple of bad losses last year. We have the talent to go all the way next year and that needs to be the goal. Will we get there? It won't be easy. Winning the first title never is. Once you've established that tradition like you have in Fisonland, it kind of feeds itself. You have the confidence because you've been there and done that. Plus, you want another title 10 times more than the one before. I have always given your program credit for what they have done. It is outstanding and we want a piece of that kind of success. We are coming for it.

SUPERBUNNY
      Get over myself? That's funny. Just calling you out on a program that hasn't even had a 10 win season yet...and you stated your program will be favored to win the conference. Could they win it? Sure. But I wouldn't hold my breath on you being favored.

Comment

Good old Bison fan, making sure to keep a thumb on any Jackrabbit fan on a Jackrabbit fan board who has the the audacity to think their program has a chance to win the MVFC before the season starts.

Pi$$ off Bison fan.
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          Good old Bison fan, making sure to keep a thumb on any Jackrabbit fan on a Jackrabbit fan board who has the the audacity to think their program has a chance to win the MVFC before the season starts.

Pi$$ off Bison fan.
          Can't point out when somebody states you guys will be the favorite to win the conference? Poor guy...if you can't handle that it will be a long season.

Comment

when you have the 2 best pass catchers in the league and the best QB, and were conference champs last year only NDSU fans don't think that would be a good reason to think you can win the conference. No reason we couldn't or shouldn't be picked to win IMHO. NDSU will be ranked highly, because of what they have done. But if SDSU plays to its potential, they are clearly the better team. Any reasonable fan would see that.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Can't point out when somebody states you guys will be the favorite to win the conference? Poor guy...if you can't handle that it will be a long season.
              In his defense... he said we 'should' be the favorite... he didn't say we 'will' be the favorite. He did pick us to win the conference, but what's wrong with a fan picking their own team to win the conference, especially when they probably have a good shot at it and will likely be picked to finish 2nd by the 'experts'?

Fwiw, I'm sure NDSU will be favored to win the conference, but I would be surprised if SDSU wasn't picked 2nd with everything that YSU is losing. Also, I'm picking SDSU to win the conference too.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                In his defense... he said we 'should' be the favorite... he didn't say we 'will' be the favorite. He did pick us to win the conference, but what's wrong with a fan picking their own team to win the conference, especially when they probably have a good shot at it and will likely be picked to finish 2nd by the 'experts'?

Fwiw, I'm sure NDSU will be favored to win the conference, but I would be surprised if SDSU wasn't picked 2nd with everything that YSU is losing. Also, I'm picking SDSU to win the conference too.
                I would expect nothing less than SDSU fans picking SDSU to win. You guys never learn. I kid, I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  when you have the 2 best pass catchers in the league and the best QB, and were conference champs last year only NDSU fans don't think that would be a good reason to think you can win the conference. No reason we couldn't or shouldn't be picked to win IMHO. NDSU will be ranked highly, because of what they have done. But if SDSU plays to its potential, they are clearly the better team. Any reasonable fan would see that.
                  Hahahahaha...clearly the better team. I think records show who the better team is...that's good stuff right there. I know, I know, playing to potential...well there is another team that if they play to their potential ends up with national championships. If both play to their potential, Bison seem to find a way...

Comment

Should the Jackrabbits be favored to win the conference in successive years. I would be cautious to overlook the bison as a contender. Is my memory that clouded to think that the Jackrabbits did finish at the top of the MVFC last year or is it some little voices only making me feel better about the Jackrabbits? It would be a stretch for them to be favored to repeat. Or maybe not. At this point in time, I would not be overwhelmed or surprised to think the bison are not the clear favorite. November would be a much better time to engage in an urinating match.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I would expect nothing less than SDSU fans picking SDSU to win. You guys never learn. I kid, I kid.
                      Desist.Your passive-aggressive act is tedious.I invite all to return to the thread topic.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                      X