Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma

Oklahoma is coming to Brookings on Friday, Feb 3rd. Match starts at 8pm (HS match before-hand between Chamberlain & Kimball). Oklahoma is ranked 14th and SDSU is 17th.

Tickets to match are only $5 (use promo code "FAN" in Group Sales section).

Re: Oklahoma

Does anyone know if the high school match before is free or an extra cost if one decides to go? Also, what time does the high school match begin?
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Trailing 19-13 going into the final match Seth Gross gets the pin to tie the match at 19!

Match to be decided on criteria.

EDIT: Jacks win on criteria 20-19 (total points scored). Awesome!!

Comment

Great atmosphere...awesome crowd. If you haven't made a match yet I highly recommend it. It was fun to see lots of athletes there supporting them. I counted at least 23 football players there. Incredible school spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
          Great atmosphere...awesome crowd. If you haven't made a match yet I highly recommend it. It was fun to see lots of athletes there supporting them. I counted at least 23 football players there. Incredible school spirit.
          Wrestling Twitter had a picture of four womens bball players.

Anyone know attendance?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Anyone know attendance?
            1757 in attendance
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Gross' pin and Bono's reaction
              https://twitter.com/kdltsports/statu...27421357096960
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Coach Bono's Presser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKhj7a3T7jY

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                  1757 in attendance
                  That's it? It felt like a lot more than that, I'd have guessed 2500-3000...

Comment

That's it? It felt like a lot more than that, I'd have guessed 2500-3000...

That's the magic of Frost. It always feels like there are more people in there than really are.
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                      That's the magic of Frost. It always feels like there are more people in there than really are.
                      It's called reporting actual attendance. So many schools report bullsh#t numbers that our perception of what 2000 spectators look like differs greatly from what actually 2000 spectators look like.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

What a great match! Most of the matches were highly contested. Proud of the Kocers for getting some revenge. It also seems like Robert has turned the corner.

Anyone know if Macki is hurt or something? He is 0-5 in his last five with two major decisions and two falls. The only one that was even close was a 0-3 decision. JJ transferring and then having the Canadian quit really hurt the HWT weight class.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                          It's called reporting actual attendance. So many schools report bullsh#t numbers that our perception of what 2000 spectators look like differs greatly from what actually 2000 spectators look like.
                          Yeah, I love that we use factual numbers. Still, I was there, I didn't do a count but with the crowds spilling into the upper tiers I'd have figured a higher number. Also, only one concession stand open, that sucked. Like running out of hot chocolate at a football game. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            What a great match! Most of the matches were highly contested. Proud of the Kocers for getting some revenge. It also seems like Robert has turned the corner.

Anyone know if Macki is hurt or something? He is 0-5 in his last five with two major decisions and two falls. The only one that was even close was a 0-3 decision. JJ transferring and then having the Canadian quit really hurt the HWT weight class.
                            I think Macki is just over matched. He is around 235lbs. The guy he wrestled from Oklahoma pins a majority of his opponents. I believe his last 6 matches he has won have all been by pin.

Comment

Yeah, I love that we use factual numbers. Still, I was there, I didn't do a count but with the crowds spilling into the upper tiers I'd have figured a higher number. Also, only one concession stand open, that sucked. Like running out of hot chocolate at a football game. Lol
                              With exception of a few in the ends, the crowd was in the center(B,C,D,&E & mirrored on the south) up to the top. I have a picture, but my IT skills are not working for moving the picture this morning. It was a very vocal bunch.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                              X