Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oklahoma

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    It's called reporting actual attendance. So many schools report bullsh#t numbers that our perception of what 2000 spectators look like differs greatly from what actually 2000 spectators look like.
    Although I like that we report actual attendance, as I believe everyone should, (looking at you, ORU) that was not my point. We can sound like 5000 fans but have less than 2000. Part of it is the acoustics of Frost, but it's mostly the fans are just great fans. We are a loud bunch of college fans.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      What a great match! Most of the matches were highly contested. Proud of the Kocers for getting some revenge. It also seems like Robert has turned the corner.

Anyone know if Macki is hurt or something? He is 0-5 in his last five with two major decisions and two falls. The only one that was even close was a 0-3 decision. JJ transferring and then having the Canadian quit really hurt the HWT weight class.
      JJ left because Bono pushed him out
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        JJ left because Bono pushed him out
        Didn't he want to redshirt and Bono said no because they had a high profile recruit coming in and had no one else to fill the hole?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          Didn't he want to redshirt and Bono said no because they had a high profile recruit coming in and had no one else to fill the hole?
          Bono wanted him to wrestle with Pack but redshirting in random years happens a lot in wrestling
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Most exciting Dual I have ever been to in my life. Little disappointed no pep band, they did such a great job at the other duals and really added to it
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              I think Macki is just over matched. He is around 235lbs.
              You are right, I like Mack's spirit and heart, but you are correct he is outweighed and "out-heighted". Any wrestler will tell you wrestling tall opponents sucks.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                Most exciting Dual I have ever been to in my life. Little disappointed no pep band, they did such a great job at the other duals and really added to it

Yeah, I kept getting asked why we weren't there. We simply weren't asked, or SDSU didn't want to pay us.
                Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

Thought I'd also mention this and put it here. The Jacks beat Utah Valley, 29-10, to complete the Jackrabbit home sweep. 6 events in 4 days, and all the teams get the Ws. What a day and week it was.
                  Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                    Thought I'd also mention this and put it here. The Jacks beat Utah Valley, 29-10, to complete the Jackrabbit home sweep. 6 events in 4 days, and all the teams get the Ws. What a day and week it was.
                    I was about to ask for the score, since they did wrestle this evening. Utah Valley beat NDSU so what does that tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      I was about to ask for the score, since they did wrestle this evening. Utah Valley beat NDSU so what does that tell you?
                      I think Utah Valley is underrated. They pulled off an upset on David Kocer in OT and had some really close ones (more than what scores would tell you.) I also think NDSU wrestling is a bit overrated, but what do I know? I'm obviously a bit bias.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                        I think Utah Valley is underrated. They pulled off an upset on David Kocer in OT and had some really close ones (more than what scores would tell you.) I also think NDSU wrestling is a bit overrated, but what do I know? I'm obviously a bit bias.
                        Interesting to say the least! I would agree about NDSU.

Comment

Video of Gross pin.
                          https://twitter.com/flowrestling/sta...76794729345025

Comment

Another video of the Gross pin. Cool shot of the crowd. Bono at one point is practically laying on his stomach trying to see if Gross is going to get the pin.
                            https://mobile.twitter.com/justindha...63220219027459
                            Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 02-06-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X