Matt Zimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Zimmer

I like him and agree with most of the stuff that he says but I find a couple of things that he said on the "Sports Show" this morning interesting.

1) He said that SDSU's WBB bench could beat most teams in the Summit. I think that Lexi and Palmer could hold their own but I don't know after that. Tracy has started playing a little better lately but she is still inconsistently and you can tell she is a freshman. I don't think any player in that group averages more than 9 points/ 40 minutes of playing time. I know they would get a lot more shots but you would think they would show some signs of life when we were missing two starters if the were ready to beat other teams starters.
    2) Lane Severyn finally scored some points(or something like that). Lane has only played 20+ minutes in 2 games all season. He has only played 10+ minutes in 5 games(3 other games and the 2-20+ minute games). He has only attempted 11 shots once, 4 shots once and 3 shots once in all of the games that he has played. In the other games, he has either 1 or 0 shots. You can't score if you don't either get PT or shots.
Working...
X