Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @IUPUI

#ChucktheRoundBall
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: GDT: @IUPUI

The optimist here... if we win and Oral Roberts loses, we will be in the 7th spot. Of course if we lose.....

Comment

Two stats I focus on heading into every game.
      1. Opponent 3 pt. pct for obvious reasons. (IUPUI 38.6%) ** More focus goes here **
      2. Opponent rebound margin. (IUPUI +1.4)

Looking at the data heading into tonight. State allows on average 32.55 3 pt. attempts per game. If IUPUI shoots their pct they will make roughly 13 3's tonight (12.56 to be exact). My guess is the Jags will score between 33-48 pts. From the 3 point line tonight. Can SDSU overcome. We'll see.

IUPUI -6 1/2

PLAY SOME DEFENSE PLEASE!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Does anyone know what Theisen's status is for tonight's game ? The game article up on GoJacks doesn't mention anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
          Two stats I focus on heading into every game.
          1. Opponent 3 pt. pct for obvious reasons. (IUPUI 38.6%) ** More focus goes here **
          2. Opponent rebound margin. (IUPUI +1.4)

Looking at the data heading into tonight. State allows on average 32.55 3 pt. attempts per game. If IUPUI shoots their pct they will make roughly 13 3's tonight (12.56 to be exact). My guess is the Jags will score between 33-48 pts. From the 3 point line tonight. Can SDSU overcome. We'll see.

IUPUI -6 1/2

PLAY SOME DEFENSE PLEASE!

Go Rabbits!
          Either team can win, I'll take the Jacks and the pts

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            Does anyone know what Theisen's status is for tonight's game ? The game article up on GoJacks doesn't mention anything.
            I did not hear anything about the injury on the Monday Show at Cubby's either. It did not sound like a serious injury when the reference to the in game injury was mentioned. He has had an ongoing ankle situation most of the year. I am not certain if it is the same high ankle problem from earlier.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by minnesotarabbit View Post
              Either team can win, I'll take the Jacks and the pts
              I will go with the optimistic guy and I expect the defense to gel for the Jackrabbits at some point, Tonight is a good night for that to happen. Go Jacks!!
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

You have to wonder if the ankle problems are going to continue - it seems he has tweaked it a number of times this season when he lands wrong, or gets it bumped. It could be that he may not be able to consistently play big minutes because of this.

Comment

I plan on watching via ESPN3, and cheering like mad from my couch.

It's time to turn this around!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    You have to wonder if the ankle problems are going to continue - it seems he has tweaked it a number of times this season when he lands wrong, or gets it bumped. It could be that he may not be able to consistently play big minutes because of this.
                    It is similar to the Jake Bittle situation but Ian is a bigger body on the sore ankle. Ian seems to be providing some spark when he is on the floor. Even in the past, Ian only played 17 minutes or so as a starter.

Comment

How about Tevin King? Anyone know his status. He hasn't played for a few games. I haven't heard whether he's hurt, in the dog house for some reason or temporarily ineligible. He's been on the bench.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        How about Tevin King? Anyone know his status. He hasn't played for a few games. I haven't heard whether he's hurt, in the dog house for some reason or temporarily ineligible. He's been on the bench.
                        I think Otz is still searching for a combination of players that works.

Searching . . . searching . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Someone asked before what SDSU is against the spread... 3-13 is our current mark. That will happen when you have the worst year in recent program history. I would really hope that after a week off we could get our stuff together enough to cover a 7 point spread at least. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            Someone asked before what SDSU is against the spread... 3-13 is our current mark. That will happen when you have the worst year in recent program history. I would really hope that after a week off we could get our stuff together enough to cover a 7 point spread at least. We'll see.
                            If the Jackrabbits are going to cover the spread, a win would handy at this point. This continuous slide has to be sucking the oxygen from the team. The old adage of giving 110% becomes more and more difficult as the slide continues. 2-4 in the league would be a shot in the arm for this team's perspective.

Comment

Not sure they can fit more people into the building for tonight's game...
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X