2017 Jackrabbit Softball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Jackrabbit Softball

Just a video of the softball team hard at work preparing for the 2017 season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_E...M&spfreload=10
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Re: 2017 Jackrabbit Softball

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    Just a video of the softball team hard at work preparing for the 2017 season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_E...M&spfreload=10
    Cool Hope they have a great year they are due.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      Cool Hope they have a great year they are due.
      Yeah eating crackers. What a great way to get started.

Comment

Jackrabbit women won two in Clearwater today and have now won seven of eight. This is a program on the rise. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          Jackrabbit women won two in Clearwater today and have now won seven of eight. This is a program on the rise. Go Jacks!
          I happy for Coach, I sat her table at the endowment banquet maybe two years ago, she was very determined then that she would turn the program around. Some of her student athletes were sitting there too, so met some very nice people that evening.

Comment

Good luck to the women this weekend at the SL tourney. Hope that they can find that something extra like the did by winning the double header on Senior Day.
            Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
              Good luck to the women this weekend at the SL tourney. Hope that they can find that something extra like the did by winning the double header on Senior Day.
              Go Jacks!!
              Your good luck was anything but that. Jacks played Western Ill. They had a one run lead going into the bottom of 7th and then a 4 run homer put the Leathernecks up 12-8. I dont know if this is a single or double elimination. The SL website show only two games tomorrow so it would appear to be single elimination. Season is over for the Jack women. The roster show many sophomores so a bunch of them will be back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Your good luck was anything but that. Jacks played Western Ill. They had a one run lead going into the bottom of 7th and then a 4 run homer put the Leathernecks up 12-8. I dont know if this is a single or double elimination. The SL website show only two games tomorrow so it would appear to be single elimination. Season is over for the Jack women. The roster show many sophomores so a bunch of them will be back next year.
                Both the USD and SDSU games today were single elimination,with the winners joining the top two seeds for a double elimination the rest of the tournament.The first two seeds received a bye and didn't have to play today.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                  Both the USD and SDSU games today were single elimination,with the winners joining the top two seeds for a double elimination the rest of the tournament.The first two seeds received a bye and didn't have to play today.
                  Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X