Coach otz twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coach otz twitter

You guys act like he is on his phone calling people one at a time asking them to follow him instead of at practices or watching game tape. It probably took him all of five minutes to put in the request to solicit followers and for all we know his wife did it for him. I am willing to bet you guys have spent more time on his Twitter account today than he has.....may have to re-evaluate who the obsessed one is/are.

High school kids can be pretty vain about things like twitter followers and such. If it helps him get one recruit because they think their name is getting out there than so be it. There are other reasons for him to do it rather than just being egocentric. If we weren't so eager to bash on coach we might even be able to think what some of them are.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      TJ was also in Lacrosse, WI today watching two of his recruits.

Also for reference, I gained 2 twitter followers and watched basketball all day from my couch.
      Hope they can play defense.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        Hope they can play defense.
        I am sure they can, if not well there is always 1-3-1

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          and nobody gives a **** but you and a couple other people
          You're right. This is a pretty stupid discussion.
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
            You're right. This is a pretty stupid discussion.
            The best way to end this is to say nothing which I intend to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsiouxjack View Post
              UPDATE: Today TJ gained over 600 followers and is now has 43,563, meanwhile AJ won a conference road game and gained 4 followers and is now at 3,277. One coach is worried about perceptions and one is worried about W's
              Everyone gets it, you don't like TJ. You joined last April pumping Miller and now your back. You aren't a fan of SDSU, that was proven by the fact that you disappeared following the dismissal of Mr. Miller from the process. My suggestion is you begin following Mr. Miller again, see where the rumors have him going next and troll that fan base.

I'm with Catchemall (still one of the best TE's in SDSU history), time to wander away from this forum and follow SDSU the old fashioned way.

Comment

It's kind of interesting that a couple of the biggest complainers joined during or right after Otz's hiring , and never seem to post about anything but men's basketball.

Comment

Ok, this may be dumbest topic ever. That being said, if anyone on this board that's friends with tj, tell him to stop buying twitter followers. It just looks stupid.. now maybe this is a recruiting technique or something, but if you want to impress people it's all about the w's

Comment

Originally posted by minnesotarabbit View Post
                    Ok, this may be dumbest topic ever. That being said, if anyone on this board that's friends with tj, tell him to stop buying twitter followers. It just looks stupid.. now maybe this is a recruiting technique or something, but if you want to impress people it's all about the w's
                    Whats more stupid, TJ buying twitter followers or you worrying about TJ buying twitter followers ? I know what my answer is

Comment

Twitter is a networking tool. In today's college basketball coaches themselves are "brands". This is one way to expand his brand and maybe reach potential recruits. I'm certainly not going to criticize him for "buying" twitter followers.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        Twitter is a networking tool. In today's college basketball coaches themselves are "brands". This is one way to expand his brand and maybe reach potential recruits. I'm certainly not going to criticize him for "buying" twitter followers.
                        Even tho I think it's lame. I do understand this reasoning if that's what it's for

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          Whats more stupid, TJ buying twitter followers or you worrying about TJ buying twitter followers ? I know what my answer is
                          Not a or b. Answer is c the Jacks defensive scheme at this moment, hopefully that changes this week

Comment

You get followers by being brilliant or by being stupid.

Comment

At first I thought there was no way he was buying followers and then I looked at his followers and it's pretty obvious that's what he's doing, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                Once again, MR is a voice of reason. It's a recruiting tool. It's a different era. It's the world we live in.

Comment

Working...
                                X