Coach otz twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach otz twitter

Here is a thought for coach, instead of worrying about your Twitter followers maybe you should worry about how to coach defense. I don't care what kind of defense just any defense.

otz when he came to sdsu had about 13k twitter followers, a few weeks ago 20k, last night 42900, this morning 43000.

Let me put this in comparison
    jay wright is around 48000
    tj otz 43000
    mcdermott 40000
    shaka smart 33000
    craig smith 4500
    dave Richmond 2800

my point- quit worrying and buying twitter followers. You are in the middle of terrible streak beating about 10 teams on defense. Use the time on coaching the players and not buying twitter followers.

Re: Coach otz twitter

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
    Here is a thought for coach, instead of worrying about your Twitter followers maybe you should worry about how to coach defense. I don't care what kind of defense just any defense.

otz when he came to sdsu had about 13k twitter followers, a few weeks ago 20k, last night 42900, this morning 43000.

Let me put this in comparison
    jay wright is around 48000
    tj otz 43000
    mcdermott 40000
    shaka smart 33000
    craig smith 4500
    dave Richmond 2800

my point- quit worrying and buying twitter followers. You are in the middle of terrible streak beating about 10 teams on defense. Use the time on coaching the players and not buying twitter followers.
    Wow you are something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I don't control who follows me on twitter. Likely it's the same for him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

Actually, you can control who is following you on twitter, there are hundreds of companies who can get you as many followers as you'd like. Clearly this is important to TJ and this is not organic. Matt Zimmer, who many of us read daily and who has the largest media outlet in the state to gain followers has ~4500 followers.

SDSU went from being in the "top tier of the Mid Majors" to "Keeping Up with the Kardasians"

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

I'm not too worried about his twitter followers. He obviously buys them (which is lame and insecure). But I'm more worried about his defense

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
            Wow you are something else

sorry man thought it was interesting and a valid point. I go to every home game, pay tuition, and in my opinion have brought facts good and bad. But whatever.

if you don't find this funny then I guess you are something else.

As I post this he now is up another 100 followers to 43100. Companies do this, and computers add followers consistently for you til you hit your target.

Comment

You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find anything to not like about TJ. I really don't think he cares about how many twitter followers he has, especially when he has no control over the number of his followers. Also, I can't believe you wasted your time looking up these numbers.
              Rollin' in my 5.0
              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
                sorry man thought it was interesting and a valid point. I go to every home game, pay tuition, and in my opinion have brought facts good and bad. But whatever.

if you don't find this funny then I guess you are something else.
                Like was said before, if this is how deep your digging to sling mud at TJ then you quite blatantly have an ax to grind. Comes off as kinda pathetic to me that you went and researched twitter followers. I would care if he was tweeting mid game, then it would be an issue to me. Kinda funny how excited everyone was because of Otz being engaged on social media (which is great for recruiting in my book) is now being ragged on when the team is struggling. It's not interesting or valid to be honest, it's you trying to find a new way to rip on Otz. It's fine to rip on him, but if you're searching for reasons halfway through his first season, you're going to have a tough time during his tenure good or bad.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                  You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find anything to not like about TJ. I really don't think he cares about how many twitter followers he has, especially when he has no control over the number of his followers. Also, I can't believe you wasted your time looking up these numbers.
                  Does he care about his twitter followers? He 100% cares because he is 100% buying them. That being said, it has 0% to do with coaching or how we perform. So who cares

Comment

This may be the dumbest thread ever started on this site. And there has been some doozies.

Comment

Not that anyone will care, but I've officially hit the wall this winter with regard to the chat board. I was excited for a new season even though I'm more of a football guy. Granted, the season isn't going well, but it is still Jackrabbit sports. I'm a passive viewer of the board, but enough is enough. I usually log in for game updates and any interesting nuggets. I don't have time to sort through all of the negativity anymore. This thread is the end for me. I may check back on FB signing day. Otherwise I hope by August and football season there is something on here to tune in for. Thankful for those I follow on Twitter (including being one of Coach Otz's 3 million followers) to keep me in the loop with Jackrabbit athletics. Happy winter and spring everyone! See you in August!
                      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

I know you can, that doesn't mean you have to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

I get tired of people bickering all the time.....

Comment

I'd say: who's more distracted . . . somebody who's worried about how many Twitter followers he has, or somebody who's worried about how many Twitter followers somebody else has?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              This may be the dumbest thread ever started on this site. And there has been some doozies.
                              Not "maybe"...IT IS! Holy Cripes!

Comment

Working...
                              X