Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016-17 Road to Sioux Falls SLT

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Tyler Merriam just tweeted that W. Illinois won at Ft. Wayne 93-91 without its starting point guard. They made 18 threes. I need a drink...
    I had that game picked wrong and thought it was the only lock! Ft Wayne and SDSU tied in the standings.

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Yotes 86 Mavs 69 Yotes made 10-18 3 pt shots. They were 32-66 from the field overall.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        Yotes 86 Mavs 69 Yotes made 10-18 3 pt shots. They were 32-66 from the field overall.
        Going to be a long night TMW if the defense isn't better. and what is with these Games I'm like 0-whatever in the roundball Roulette, It's a toss up right now

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          Going to be a long night TMW if the defense isn't better. and what is with these Games I'm like 0-whatever in the roundball Roulette, It's a toss up right now
          3 of the next 4 for the Jackrabbits are on the road. A solid home win against the much improved Yotes is critical. I did not think we would be tied with Ft Wayne at the bottom of the heap after 1 game. It still should not be 2006-2008 bad and recruit football players to suit up.

Comment

3 of the next 4 for the Jackrabbits are on the road. A solid home win against the much improved Yotes is critical. I did not think we would be tied with Ft Wayne at the bottom of the heap after 1 game. It still should not be 2006-2008 bad and recruit football players to suit up.
            But wouldn't some of them have a chance before they left this way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

MBB- How many wins will it take to make it to the SLT? I saw somebody talking about a win this week to ensure we make it to the SLT. If the over/under is 6 1/2 for wins, who thinks it will take more than that?
              I think that at least one team will have only 6 wins and make it to Sioux Falls. I just don't know if there will be 2 or 3 teams with 6 wins so it will come down to a tiebreaker. I don't know if a team will go 5-13 (or worse) with how the league is looking so far but I can't see every team being 9-7, 8-8, or 7-9 either. It would take a lot of teams being 7-9 for somebody to have double-digit wins and no teams that are 6-9 or worse.
              I'm don't think we will be on the bubble of the tournament but I am just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                MBB- How many wins will it take to make it to the SLT? I saw somebody talking about a win this week to ensure we make it to the SLT. If the over/under is 6 1/2 for wins, who thinks it will take more than that?
                I think that at least one team will have only 6 wins and make it to Sioux Falls. I just don't know if there will be 2 or 3 teams with 6 wins so it will come down to a tiebreaker. I don't know if a team will go 5-13 (or worse) with how the league is looking so far but I can't see every team being 9-7, 8-8, or 7-9 either. It would take a lot of teams being 7-9 for somebody to have double-digit wins and no teams that are 6-9 or worse.
                I'm don't think we will be on the bubble of the tournament but I am just curious.
                History says five wins gets a team in. I think it might take six this year. I'm with you I don't think this team will be on the bubble.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

The Jacks better steal a win or 2 on the road otherwise they will squarely be on the bubble. Just relying on home wins isn't gonna cut it.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    The Jacks better steal a win or 2 on the road otherwise they will squarely be on the bubble. Just relying on home wins isn't gonna cut it.
                    I agree with you. And the game on Saturday against Omaha has turned into a big game. Not only do we have to win at home but if we do win, Omaha goes to 0-4 and we have a bit of an edge on them. Oral Roberts hasnt won a game yet either. We just cant afford to lose anymore home games. Because we stink on the road

Comment

Even tho many have decided we will be lucky to win another game this year and chances of making the SLT is slim it was a good day. I got my email to preorder my existing 4 seats for the 2018 & 2019 tournament. YES I will be getting them!

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                        Even tho many have decided we will be lucky to win another game this year and chances of making the SLT is slim it was a good day. I got my email to preorder my existing 4 seats for the 2018 & 2019 tournament. YES I will be getting them!
                        Ticketmaster? I missed that announcement.

Comment

Ticketmaster? I missed that announcement.
                          Email came from the SF Sports Authority. Seems like this is only offered to people have had previously purchased the two-year deal for the 2016 & 2017 tourney. If you qualify for this and didn't get an email I would just contact the SF Sports Authority.

We have the option of renewing all of our current seats or a portion of them at $295/seat. I can't remember how that compares to year's past but I think it is pretty similar. We do not have the option of increasing our # of seats. They specifically state that if we want to increase our seats or get different seats that there will be a "general public two-year, all-session ticket sale. More info will be provided prior to on-sale date."

I for one am ECSTATIC that the SL and SF Sports Authority are making this offer available to those of us who took the plunge and ponied up for two years last time around.
                          Last edited by BTownJack; 01-05-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                            Email came from the SF Sports Authority. Seems like this is only offered to people have had previously purchased the two-year deal for the 2016 & 2017 tourney. If you qualify for this and didn't get an email I would just contact the SF Sports Authority.

We have the option of renewing all of our current seats or a portion of them at $295/seat. I can't remember how that compares to year's past but I think it is pretty similar. We do not have the option of increasing our # of seats. They specifically state that if we want to increase our seats or get different seats that there will be a "general public two-year, all-session ticket sale. More info will be provided on prior to on-sale date."

I for one am ECSTATIC that the SL and SF Sports Authority are making this offer available to those of us who took the plunge and ponied up for two years last time around.
                            Not all of the emails went out at the same time. I have just received mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                              I will too. However i had 8 seats before and will cut it down to 4. If someone would like to take the other 4 seats if maybe you didnt do the 2 yr thing before, i would be glad to order all 8. Would have to know in the next couple weeks.

Comment

I'm definitely in for two more years. This sure beats having to compete with the masses in a public sale and should help keep the arena full of blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X