Merry Xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas to all on here. Hope everyone can spends quality time with loved ones.

Even though we may get frustrated at times we are all pulling for the same team.

Go Jacks!

Re: Merry Xmas

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Merry Christmas to all on here. Hope everyone can spends quality time with loved ones.

Even though we may get frustrated at times we are all pulling for the same team.

Go Jacks!
    Merry Christmas to you, as well! I hope all Jacks fans have a Merry Christmas wherever they are! Some of you get on my nerves, and vice versa, but I appreciate you all for being some of the most loyal and greatest fans out there. Looking forward to another great year as a Jackrabbit! Merry Christmas!
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      Merry Christmas to you, as well! I hope all Jacks fans have a Merry Christmas wherever they are! Some of you get on my nerves, and vice versa, but I appreciate you all for being some of the most loyal and greatest fans out there. Looking forward to another great year as a Jackrabbit! Merry Christmas!
      Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope I dont get on your nerves too much.

Comment

Merry Christmas from beautiful Puerto Vallarta. Getting ready for another great Jackrabbit year when I return.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Go Jacks!
          USD? Just kidding. Merry Christmas you wacky wabbits.

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Go Jacks!
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Merry Christmas to all in our Jackrabbit family.......ps, and to all a good night.

Comment

Late posting, but I appreciate the holiday wishes.

Hopefully 2017 is an even better year for the Jacks, and maybe I will see some of you at games.

Comment

Working...
                X