Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2021 Recruits

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Pretty sure T.J. knows about this kid. He is a college coach ya know.
    Who is saying TJ doesn't know about him? The kid just posted his opinion that we should still recruit Mors even though he's likely a P5 recruit. He's not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
      It's not like we don't have an in-state commit from Trevor Hanson of Sioux Valley, class of 2018... Here's some early season highlights for Trev.
      https://www.facebook.com/15580028875...2048240477962/
      Thanks. I still really dont understand the email post.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        fixed it
        Thanks. Autocorrect and not paying attention is a bad combo
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
          Thanks. Autocorrect and not paying attention is a bad combo
          In doing that correction, I am reminded of the Naked Gun series of movies that featured O J Simpson as the cop Norberg. No reflection on Brian, my hero as a player and a coach.

Comment

Matt Mors has received an offer from SDSU http://verbalcommits.com/players/matthew-mors

Also has an offer from Creighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
              Matt Mors has received an offer from SDSU http://verbalcommits.com/players/matthew-mors

Also has an offer from Creighton.
              Well ...

What has a better chance of happening - SDSU landing Mors, or the Cavs coming back to beat the Warriors 4-3? I'll say SDSU landing Mors.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Well ...

What has a better chance of happening - SDSU landing Mors, or the Cavs coming back to beat the Warriors 4-3? I'll say SDSU landing Mors.
                Landing Mors and Nash for football and or wrestling or cavs coming back.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Well ...

I don't think it's impossible......... But you have to offer him either way for numerous reasons, one is his dad is the athletic director at Yankton, and if you don't offer his son, you aren't going to be able to recruit any other athletes, he is only a freshman, Dykstra committed to ISU has an underclassmen things changed and he ended up at SDSU. Those things happen.

Comment

Mors was the best player at the Wisconsin Badgers advanced camp according to a couple badger writers.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I have some close family in Yankton that I stay with occasionally and a few younger cousins that are friends with Mors, they seem to think that he won't go to SDSU because his dad is pushing him to go to a big school
                      The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
                        I have some close family in Yankton that I stay with occasionally and a few younger cousins that are friends with Mors, they seem to think that he won't go to SDSU because his dad is pushing him to go to a big school
                        Surprise! Surprise! - Gomer Pyle

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
                          Nothing wrong with that. SDSU will keep their eyes on him in case his stock drops. I don’t know much about his build but will he grow much more? Seems like he’s an early bloomer. The difficult thing will be for him to keep getting better.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

According to verbal commits.com SDSU has offered Tucker Devries from Waukee Iowa. He is a 6' 5" sg.

https://verbalcommits.com/schools/south-dakota-state

Here is video of him making 3's

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/tuc...5-31b3cdd03d6d

Comment

SDSU has offered Foster Wonders from Iron Mountain, MI according to verbal commits.com. He is a 6-5 small forward. https://verbalcommits.com/players/foster-wonders
                              He has offers from several MAC, Horizon and Valley Schools

Comment

Saw Telly giving a group of recruits a tour of the tailgating lots on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X