GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

This ought to be the game when the Jackrabbits win a road game. Drake is 1-9. They have lost to the Yotes, UMKC Roos, and Connor Devine and the Alaska Anchorage team. Their lone win is over Simpson College. That may be a D3 team. The game is on ESPN3 and Mediacom. The Summit POW Mike Daum and company should be favored in this matchup. Drake recently had a coach resign and the assistant is now in charge for the season. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Drake Bulldogs

The Jacks should win this game. Drake is a dumpster fire. They just put all their energy into beating Iowa State and lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Their new coach is also from the Greg McDermott coaching tree - Rutter was at both NDSU, UNI, and Iowa State as an assistant. There isn't alot on Rutter besides his Drake profile, but what I can tell, he was at Iowa State from 2006 to 2012 and Otzelberger was there from 2006-2010 so they must have coached together.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
        Their new coach is also from the Greg McDermott coaching tree - Rutter was at both NDSU, UNI, and Iowa State as an assistant. There isn't alot on Rutter besides his Drake profile, but what I can tell, he was at Iowa State from 2006 to 2012 and Otzelberger was there from 2006-2010 so they must have coached together.
        The former Drake coach once coached at NDSU. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Giacoletti

Comment

The announcer just said the jackrabbits are 0-5 away from Sioux Falls......

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            The announcer just said the jackrabbits are 0-5 away from Sioux Falls......
            C+ on homework for that guy.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Orris picks up quick foul and turnover.

Comment

Thought this game was supposed to be on Midco? All I'm seeing on Midco is SDSU-UMKC replay.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Thought this game was supposed to be on Midco? All I'm seeing on Midco is SDSU-UMKC replay.
                  Media com espn3

Comment

16-12@11:09 Jackrabbits

Comment

Decent start. 19-14 Jacks halfway through first half.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

What's the word on Gentry and Flatten? Are they available tonight?
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          I live in Brookings and it's on 22.
                          Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                            Flatten looks like he might be ready to play. I have not noticed Gentry on the bench.

I loved the slick spin-move drive by Sergio that led to the Theissen dunk. Sergio has been good for several of those each game. He might end up being pretty good at it with more experience.

35-26 Jacks. 2:00. We've led all the way. Some good, some bad, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              Per the radio pre-game both are dressed and cleared to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X