Congrats on the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the season

Congrats on the season...I'm sure you guys will come out with fire next year. It was fun tailgating with the Jacks fans...too bad there was only Thumper there until very late in the tailgate. Slosho, I'm looking at you. Also, props to Thumper for returning to the tailgate after the game...only Jackrabbit to do that. Much respect.

Take care of business next year and eliminate the Cal Poly type loss and you'll get a better seed next year.

Re: Congrats on the season

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Congrats on the season...I'm sure you guys will come out with fire next year. It was fun tailgating with the Jacks fans...too bad there was only Thumper there until very late in the tailgate. Slosho, I'm looking at you. Also, props to Thumper for returning to the tailgate after the game...only Jackrabbit to do that. Much respect.

Take care of business next year and eliminate the Cal Poly type loss and you'll get a better seed next year.
    Thanks big bird. What will be the score of the JMU game be?. I predicted 66 NDSU 65 JMU in 4 overtimes.

Comment

While none of our losses were bad ones I can't help but wonder if we win the CalPoly and IL St game and go 10-1, with you guys and EWU at 10-1 how would that have seeded out. Then again we easily could've lost to you, USD, SIU and would've been sitting at home after the UNI game. Just like UNI...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
        While none of our losses were bad ones I can't help but wonder if we win the CalPoly and IL St game and go 10-1, with you guys and EWU at 10-1 how would that have seeded out. Then again we easily could've lost to you, USD, SIU and would've been sitting at home after the UNI game. Just like UNI...
        If you went 10-1...that would be a tough one on how they would have done the seeding. I would think you would have had to be #1, and us #2, and EWU #3...based on how the rankings were and just changing your record.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Thanks big bird. What will be the score of the JMU game be?. I predicted 66 NDSU 65 JMU in 4 overtimes.
          I would guess fairly close game in the twenties...Bison wearing them down and JMU having trouble with the noise at times.

Comment

If you went 10-1...that would be a tough one on how they would have done the seeding. I would think you would have had to be #1, and us #2, and EWU #3...based on how the rankings were and just changing your record.
            I had wondered the same, but I disagree.

I think had we gone 10-1, I still think NDSU would've gotten the #1 seed, based on pedigree, SDSU #2 and EWU #3.

Who knows though.

As for JMU @ NDSU, I'll be stunned...stunned...if JMU scores more than 13 and gives up less than 27. (It seems I've said this for NDSU playoff games before).
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I would think if we were 10-1 and NDSU was 10-1. I think the seed would have to fall in SDSU's favor how could you disparage the team that beat NDSU and had the same amount of losses? Still, it's a cow's point. Anyways, we'll just wait and see until next year. Only 9 months away and no FBS game. I like our schedule. Play the MSU *****cats and a few others.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                I would think if we were 10-1 and NDSU was 10-1. I think the seed would have to fall in SDSU's favor how could you disparage the team that beat NDSU and had the same amount of losses? Still, it's a cow's point. Anyways, we'll just wait and see until next year. Only 9 months away and no FBS game. I like our schedule. Play the MSU *****cats and a few others.
                I don't know how the seeds would have went and I don't really care. We will likely eventually have to beat the Bison even if we are on opposite sides of the bracket. Does anyone think if Saturday's game is at the Dana we come out on top? I don't.

NDSU is peaking and we weren't. A couple examples, the USD and Nova games. In order to be a contender and not a pretender you better be playing your best at the end of the year. I don't think anyone can objectively say we were. Several games late in the year where yeah, we won (USD/Nova) but you just didn't feel great about how we won.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  I don't know how the seeds would have went and I don't really care. We will likely eventually have to beat the Bison even if we are on opposite sides of the bracket. Does anyone think if Saturday's game is at the Dana we come out on top? I don't.

NDSU is peaking and we weren't. A couple examples, the USD and Nova games. In order to be a contender and not a pretender you better be playing your best at the end of the year. I don't think anyone can objectively say we were. Several games late in the year where yeah, we won (USD/Nova) but you just didn't feel great about how we won.
                  I said it was a cow's point.
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                    I said it was a cow's point.
                    Meaning it's "udderly" inconsequential?

Comment

I came back after wandering, you were no longer there (they said you had went into the game). I had an Hour and a half drive back as much as I wanted to drink (and I did) It wasn't the responsible thing to do.

Comment

Hey thanks. Gotta go back and give congrats or ask in the win, no matter which way it goes. As painful as it is sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                        X