Bizun reign ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bizun reign ending

Bison fans so nervous about the intro video not being shown will cause them to lose on Saturday. 29 pages on Bisonville about a video!!!!! Holy ****! What happens when they lose on Saturday? "SDSU didn't beat us, the biased NCAA policies in the playoffs that we've ignored for years finally beat us. Anyways I'm suing the NCAA for ruining my Saturday."
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

SDSU didn't play their video and nobody cared. Such passion.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        SDSU didn't play their video and nobody cared. Such passion.
        That's obviously what almost caused us to lose against Villanova. We saw how much it affected our team, so we wanted to make sure it had the same effect on NDSU... Muahahaha.

I'm surprised NDSU isn't complaining about the game broadcasting on ESPN because it likely means that there will be better video production and NDSU won't have their typical "unfortunate camera angle" advantage.

Comment

Fun Fact: Because you are playing NDSU you are on ESPN. If you would have beat the all mighty Cal Poly and got the 6 seed you would be on ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
            Fun Fact: Because you are playing NDSU you are on ESPN. If you would have beat the all mighty Cal Poly and got the 6 seed you would be on ESPN3.
            Correction...the Bison are playing on ESPN. SDSU is like the team that plays against the Harlem Globetrotters.

Comment

Correction...the Bison are playing on ESPN. SDSU is like the team that plays against the Harlem Globetrotters.
              I gotta give it to ya TAB. That there is funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post

At the risk of being thrown out of smack for posting a serious comment....

The fact is, if NDSU was playing any other team, the game would by on ESPN3. The fact that the game is between the five-time defending national FCS champs and the team that beat them this season, in Fargo, makes it attractive for ESPN. SDSU is the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

The fact is, if NDSU was playing any other team, the game would by on ESPN3. The fact that the game is between the five-time defending national FCS champs and the team that beat them this season, in Fargo, makes it attractive for ESPN. SDSU is the reason.
                  Hahahahahahahaha...that is preposterous. Check how many times NDSU has been the featured game and then get back to me. I realize you might not know about it as you guys aren't usually watching football this time of year. That's just cute thinking you guys have national exposure. Cute.

Comment

Comment

4 years in a row for the 11 AM game on the mothership but now it's because of SDSU.

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha...that is preposterous. Check how many times NDSU has been the featured game and then get back to me. I realize you might not know about it as you guys aren't usually watching football this time of year. That's just cute thinking you guys have national exposure. Cute.
                        Preposterous... big word for a bison fan... Good for you, that must have been tough, let's go to the replay.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          Preposterous... big word for a bison fan... Good for you, that must have been tough, let's go to the replay.

Good stuff right there!

Comment

LOL...just getting caught up on this thread. Good video, CappinHard.

I was being a little unfair to you, TAB and scbison. I was showing a buddy (who pays no attention to fan message boards) the SDSUFans.com message board. I told him that there are always a few bison fans who are pretty easy to tease and draw into defending the bison against all claims, real or imagined. Thanks for playing.

Comment

LOL...just getting caught up on this thread. Good video, CappinHard.

I was being a little unfair to you, TAB and scbison. I was showing a buddy (who pays no attention to fan message boards) the SDSUFans.com message board. I told him that there are always a few bison fans who are pretty easy to tease and draw into defending the bison against all claims, real or imagined. Thanks for playing.
                              Oh, it looks like you really got us there...proving how many times we have been on ESPN and that the Jacks are just the team the Bison are playing in the eyes of ESPN. I tip my hat to you...we really played into your hand. I sure how you don't trick us more with that witty tomfoolery.

Comment

Oh, it looks like you really got us there...proving how many times we have been on ESPN and that the Jacks are just the team the Bison are playing in the eyes of ESPN. I tip my hat to you...we really played into your hand. I sure how you don't trick us more with that witty tomfoolery.
                                Can I interest you in $60000 Sir?

It will involve getting a jackrabbit tattoo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X