Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Originally posted by jack power View Post
    How do you remember something that didn't happen? Lol. BTW, your trolling needs work
    Not trying to troll...thicken up your skin a bit pal. It has been a couple years so my mind is a bit foggy. I just thought I remember Stig saying something to the media in the week before the playoff game...which seemed weird since he has seen it all for so long...which is why it stuck out. It is very vague, though...so my old mind might be playing tricks on me. I'm sure if it happened it is documented somewhere on bisonville...but it isn't a big deal. I just thought I'd bring it up here in case somebody said oh yeah, you are right etc (long shot, I know...same at home).

If I wished to troll, I'd make sure it is in the smack section...I don't want to force a hand and get banned again.

Comment

Personally I believe it's the NCAA's way to lessen the home-field feel and or Advantage for playoff games which is a poor attempt at best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        Not trying to troll...thicken up your skin a bit pal. It has been a couple years so my mind is a bit foggy. I just thought I remember Stig saying something to the media in the week before the playoff game...which seemed weird since he has seen it all for so long...which is why it stuck out. It is very vague, though...so my old mind might be playing tricks on me. I'm sure if it happened it is documented somewhere on bisonville...but it isn't a big deal. I just thought I'd bring it up here in case somebody said oh yeah, you are right etc (long shot, I know...same at home).

If I wished to troll, I'd make sure it is in the smack section...I don't want to force a hand and get banned again.
        I'm just going to call for you to get banned anyway *

*But seriously, don't ban TAB

Comment

I may even be remembering something that didn't happen.
          That takes some serious mental skills to remember things that didn't happen! I have a hard enough time remembering things that did happen, let alone things that didn't happen.

Comment

I don't care what TransAmBison or any other Bison troll has to say. They are fans, which is short for fanatical, which immediately takes out impartiality. And that goes for Jacks fans too.
            It will be a good game, we always play each other tight. 3 phases of the game, O, D & Special Teams; the team that wins 2 of them wins the game. Yes, each team will have a new wrinkle (fake punt, wildcat, trick plays), and each team will have new plays or formations this week, but at the end of the day, it comes down to execution.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
              That takes some serious mental skills to remember things that didn't happen! I have a hard enough time remembering things that did happen, let alone things that didn't happen.
              Well, enough crap gets thrown at the wall on bisonville sometimes one might remember as fact that actually was just something thrown out there by another poster. Hence why I brought it up here...for dialogue. Upon talking about it here and listening to points made...I am inclined to believe it is as you guys have said...we were probably just behind the times in complying.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                I don't care what TransAmBison or any other Bison troll has to say.
                So I'm a troll, huh? You must be one of those hospitable hosts in Brookings during the tailgate. Manners are a wonderful thing.

I think I have done a decent job at being impartial. Guess a guy can't please everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison;306196 [B
                  I think I have done a decent job at being impartial[/B]. Guess a guy can't please everybody.
                  I will second this....

after reading Bisonville, there are FAR worse bison fans to have on this board.

Comment

So I'm a troll, huh? You must be one of those hospitable hosts in Brookings during the tailgate. Manners are a wonderful thing.

I think I have done a decent job at being impartial. Guess a guy can't please everybody.
                    Oh big bird, we all love you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Oh big bird, we all love you here.
                      Don't make me start a pillow fight.

Comment

Stig cares about a pregame video? Is this really what they spend time theorizing about up north?

We would have put up 700 yards of offense up there this year if not for that damn NDSU hype video. No fair!

Comment

Taken from a post on bisonville:

McFeely asked Stig on the radio if he complained. He said it was the rules, but wouldnt say yes or no.
                          SHSU coach Keeler complained last year.

My guess is I was remembering Keeler.

Comment

From Kolpack

NDSU told no intro video last Saturday morning, but NDSU convinced site rep it needed more time to adjust. Nixes the SDSU complaint theory.
                            https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/...73771358994437

Comment

Taken from a post on bisonville:

McFeely asked Stig on the radio if he complained. He said it was the rules, but wouldnt say yes or no.
                              SHSU coach Keeler complained last year.

My guess is I was remembering Keeler.
                              So the moral of the story is someone complained about the rules not being followed and we are pointing fingers at a "crybaby"? OK. The point was made and noted. What other "news" is out there?
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I would be VERY surprised if Stig complained, although he knows the rules. It is a very clear rule of the NCAA when it is an NCAA sanctioned contest. While some games are seeded, and others come through a bid process, the home field is prohibited from taking advantage with such things as videos, announcing, etc. Like it or hate it...the NCAA is saying: look you have the home field advantage, but there are some rules in place. Don't worry NDSU, I'm sure we will still hear the booming voice of the announcer, "IT'S ANOTHER (FIRST DOWN) FOR THE BIZZZUN! (We can limit that one with good defense!) And, hey TAB, you're always welcome here.

Comment

Working...
                                X