2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Side note: I have to be in Minneapolis this weekend. Anyone know of a place with Bison on the menu? May have to have a little during the game. Also, any watch parties in the Twin Cities?

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      Side note: I have to be in Minneapolis this weekend. Anyone know of a place with Bison on the menu? May have to have a little during the game. Also, any watch parties in the Twin Cities?

SUPERBUNNY
      Yes! The alumni association usually has a viewing party at Darby's Pub downtown Minneapolis.

Comment

Injury status update for Wallace, will he be available? Also I can't recall if Whitsell was out for the year or if he may return.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
          Injury status update for Wallace, will he be available? Also I can't recall if Whitsell was out for the year or if he may return.
          Whitsell played on Saturday. Gottlob is out for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            Except that we can't play in the snow or rain. Maybe the bizun will turn the sprinkler system on?
            SJAC spoiled,practice inside,nice and warm.Don't blame them,I think I'd prefer that to practicing outside too,this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
              I wonder if this means we don't have to listen to the pro-Bison commentators?
              Nope, no Tyler "Bizzzzun" Merriam for me this weekend! That's a victory in itself right there

Comment

I fully completely 100% believe that the only team that can beat us Saturday is our own.
                Stig and crew are perfectly demonstrably capable and adeptly experienced at beating themselves esp in playoff games.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Whitsell played on Saturday. Gottlob is out for the year.
                  Thanks, I hope Wallace is available. Not the game to go into thin at RB. We're thin enough already.

Comment

Two notes on the injury side of things:

-- Jacks --
                    - Jacks didn't have OLB Dallas Brown for the last meeting. He's really been phenomenal since coming back from injury and has really helped the defense. His athleticism/playmaking ability will hopefully help contain Stick too.

- DT Gottlob being out could hurt SDSU. The key to beating the Bison will be stopping their running game again so the DT will be getting a lot of work.

- RB Wallace was out last week because of concussion protocol. I would think he's back for this one, but it could be a decent loss if he's not.

-- Bison --
                    - DT Nate Tanguay played in the first meeting, but is out for this game and for the year. He's an All-Conference level player and one of the best defensive players that the Bison have.

- RB Bruce Anderson played some until re-injuring his ankle in the first game is back healthy. He's NDSU's third RB, but might be the most explosive. Also, I believe CB Jaylaan Wimbush missed the 2nd half of the first matchup with injury.

If the Jacks can stop the Bison run game, I think we pull out the victory. The 161 yards rushing we held them to was the lowest of the season and I hope it wasn't a fluke. I'm not too worried about their passing game as Stick has only gone over 200 yards in a game 3 times this year. They will always get that 1 or 2 deep pass and a lot of dink and dunk action to backs and tight ends, but they won't hurt us with the intermediate to deep passing game like Wentz could.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                      Two notes on the injury side of things:

-- Jacks --
                      - Jacks didn't have OLB Dallas Brown for the last meeting. He's really been phenomenal since coming back from injury and has really helped the defense. His athleticism/playmaking ability will hopefully help contain Stick too.

- DT Gottlob being out could hurt SDSU. The key to beating the Bison will be stopping their running game again so the DT will be getting a lot of work.

- RB Wallace was out last week because of concussion protocol. I would think he's back for this one, but it could be a decent loss if he's not.

-- Bison --
                      - DT Nate Tanguay played in the first meeting, but is out for this game and for the year. He's an All-Conference level player and one of the best defensive players that the Bison have.

- RB Bruce Anderson played some until re-injuring his ankle in the first game is back healthy. He's NDSU's third RB, but might be the most explosive. Also, I believe CB Jaylaan Wimbush missed the 2nd half of the first matchup with injury.

If the Jacks can stop the Bison run game, I think we pull out the victory. The 161 yards rushing we held them to was the lowest of the season and I hope it wasn't a fluke. I'm not too worried about their passing game as Stick has only gone over 200 yards in a game 3 times this year. They will always get that 1 or 2 deep pass and a lot of dink and dunk action to backs and tight ends, but they won't hurt us with the intermediate to deep passing game like Wentz could.
                      /NDSU FAN "You mean Rozeboom re-injured his ankle for him right? What a dirty player Rozeboom is!/NDSU FAN

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                        /NDSU FAN "You mean Rozeboom re-injured his ankle for him right? What a dirty player Rozeboom is!/NDSU FAN
                        "Dirty Program *Clap*Clap*Clap* Dirty Program *Clap*Clap*Clap* Dirty Program *Clap*Clap*Clap* "

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BrerRabbit View Post
                          Nope, no Tyler "Bizzzzun" Merriam for me this weekend! That's a victory in itself right there
                          To each his own; the victory for me will be the increased likelihood that ESPN will have camera angles necessary to avoid a repeat of "Goedert-gate"

Comment

I hope the replay official is not the same officials that's worked three games there this year. Funny how that works for the Bison

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                              I hope the replay official is not the same officials that's worked three games there this year. Funny how that works for the Bison
                              I thought I heard they didn't have the same camera angle as the tv provider.
                              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                                I thought I heard they didn't have the same camera angle as the tv provider.
                                I believe they had the same camera angles as the TV provider, however the TV provider only had cameras on one side of the field. The critical camera angle that clearly showed and could have overturned the Goddert catch was our own camera crew, which was not available to the TV crew or review official. We all saw it afterward when SDSU put out their video.
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X