2016 Playoffs: Bizun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 Playoffs: Bizun

I'm expecting the team to go up there and win. We are the better team.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      I'm expecting the team to go up there and win. We are the better team.
      This is the correct answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
        This is the correct answer.

Not that i dont think we can win but i just hate going north, hate it. hate them. Not as much as i hate the team to the south however.....

Comment

Jacks win. Indoors, evidently Domes are something we like now. 31-17 The end is nigh.
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

The Jacks dominated the Bison statistically last time in Fargo. I don't see how the Bison stop Goedert and Wieneke. They have nobody who can defend them consistently.

Biggest thing to me will be the running game. Yeah, we ran well last time but are we going to try to go out of our way to establish the run again? I'm sure the Bison will be much better this time against the run.

I haven't been impressed by Stick at all the last few games. I think the Jacks can handle their offense again. Our defense is really playing well.

If the Jacks score TDs in the red zone, I think they can pull it out. Don't think they can win coming up empty inside the 5 multiple times again.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              The Jacks dominated the Bison statistically last time in Fargo. I don't see how the Bison stop Goedert and Wieneke. They have nobody who can defend them consistently.

Biggest thing to me will be the running game. Yeah, we ran well last time but are we going to try to go out of our way to establish the run again? I'm sure the Bison will be much better this time against the run.

I haven't been impressed by Stick at all the last few games. I think the Jacks can handle their offense again. Our defense is really playing well.

If the Jacks score TDs in the red zone, I think they can pull it out. Don't think they can win coming up empty inside the 5 multiple times again.
              I just hope the Jacks aren't overconfident when it comes to the Bison coverage ability. As for Stick, I think his mobility is an x-factor, but Blum is going to assert himself this game and help contain Stick.
              Last edited by jakejc795; 12-04-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

I think it comes down to two things:

1. Our offensive line having another really good game.

2. TC playing like he has for most of the year... Accurate throws, using his legs when he needs to. I honestly think that if TC has a good game, we win.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                  I am concerned about our swing pass to the RB as a run game approach. The Bison are coached well enough to be able to read bail on coverage and pick 6 that thing if we try it.

What I really want to see is a fake of that & long pass to wr on same side. Wanted to see that Saturday as many times as we tried the play.
                  Last edited by trueblue; 12-04-2016, 09:19 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
                    What I really want to see is a fake of that & long pass to wr on same side. Wanted to see that Saturday as many times as we tried the play.
                    Agree. People know our bread and butter plays. Let's run some wrinkles out of them now.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                      Agree. People know our bread and butter plays. Let's run some wrinkles out of them now.

One positive from the game on Saturday...we didn't show NDSU anything new.....or.....well.....anything
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                        One positive from the game on Saturday...we didn't show NDSU anything new.....or.....well.....anything
                        Except that we can't play in the snow or rain. Maybe the bizun will turn the sprinkler system on?
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          Except that we can't play in the snow or rain. Maybe the bizun will turn the sprinkler system on?
                          The Jacks also reiterated that they can fight through adversity. Maybe the Jacks just used some of the plays on Sat. as dekes for the Bison to consider
                          Last edited by jakejc795; 12-05-2016, 08:59 AM. Reason: misplaced smiley

Comment

We have to prove we are the better team all over again by stringing two wins in a row over the Bizun.Yesterday was Yesterday,today's Today and tomorrow's tomorrow......you got to win the......no, not going there......

Comment

Slim possibility of getting tickets through their site in Wednesday at 8 am. Depends on their season ticket holders.

Go Bison Ticket Info

There are also tickets available on Stub Hub for a substantially marked up price.

Comment

It was mentioned above but if TC is accurate like he was in the Dome the last time, the Jack win comfortably.

As always, special teams and turnovers are a huge part of the equation.

Should be a fantastic football game! It's time for the Jacks to take the next step!

SUPERBUNNY
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X