Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nova - Guess the attendance

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Was just coming to look here. Nothing for me yet.
    I'm watching it now via ESPN3. Stream seems to be working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Was just coming to look here. Nothing for me yet.
      Got it now.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I have it as well.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

So what was the official attendance? It did not look great on ESPN3

Comment

Attendance was not reported. Checked MVFC site stats page and the attendance reported is 0.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
              Attendance was not reported. Checked MVFC site stats page and the attendance reported is 0.
              That's the exact amount on GoJacks too. So I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                It really is driving me nuts to not know.

I do wonder if the scanners were having issues...either both the lady and I missed visual confirmation of the first scan she did of my ticket, or my ticket did not scan....the machine said the ticket had already been scanned....impossible since it hadn't left my wallet until 10 feet from the entrance.

Either that or the AD is doing their best to hid the number out of embarrassment.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

For those at the game, how loud was it? On TV, the crowd sounded loud and energetic most of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    It really is driving me nuts to not know.

I do wonder if the scanners were having issues...either both the lady and I missed visual confirmation of the first scan she did of my ticket, or my ticket did not scan....the machine said the ticket had already been scanned....impossible since it hadn't left my wallet until 10 feet from the entrance.

Either that or the AD is doing their best to hid the number out of embarrassment.
                    They werent using the scanners when we came. They just tore the bar code off of our tickets. Maybe they are still counting bar codes.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                      For those at the game, how loud was it? On TV, the crowd sounded loud and energetic most of the game.
                      It was pretty loud for most of the game. The final stand in the fourth quarter was really loud!
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

They having major issues with the scanners ans print out tickets, I'm not sure if ours even got scanned. They just basically told us to go in. So I'm not sure if they will have a number or just a estimate.
                        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                          They having major issues with the scanners ans print out tickets, I'm not sure if ours even got scanned. They just basically told us to go in. So I'm not sure if they will have a number or just a estimate.
                          The one thing that should be official is the ticket number that was sold. The student section could be counted with a photo. Any estimate should be easy to get a very close number. The number of no shows should be quite low for a game where the tickets were purchased so close to the event.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            It was pretty loud for most of the game. The final stand in the fourth quarter was really loud!
                            That was awesome. Glad my parents and I go to experience a playoff game live (hopefully the first of many in Brookings).

Comment

I would guess attendance was better than the EIU playoff game and the crowd was louder.
                              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

6,154 was the attendance per Tyler Merriam's twitter feed.

Comment

Working...
                                X