Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: ETSU

Final: ETSU 72, SDSU

Jacks with 20 turnovers and 17 FG. A ton of lazy passes, bad footwork (traveling), and bad shot selection doom the Jacks.

This team needs to improve a ton over the next month or this will be a long season.

Jacks are 1-6, play Milwaukee tomorrow. Milwaukee blew out UC Irvine today.

Comment

Maybe SDSU did hire the wrong coach...
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        Final: ETSU 72, SDSU

Jacks with 20 turnovers and 17 FG. A ton of lazy passes, bad footwork (traveling), and bad shot selection doom the Jacks.

This team needs to improve a ton over the next month or this will be a long season.

Jacks are 1-6, play Milwaukee tomorrow. Milwaukee blew out UC Irvine today.
        Could easily be 0-7!
        When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Maybe SDSU did hire the wrong coach...
          The players still have to play defense and make the shots!
          When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

If Otz picked out our 5 best players and the Frost maintenance man picked out 5 folding chairs from the closet and placed them on court...who would win?

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
              If Otz picked out our 5 best players and the Frost maintenance man picked out 5 folding chairs from the closet and placed them on court...who would win?
              Da chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                Da chairs.
                I hope you are wrong. Things are not going good but not that bad.

Comment

There was a spurt that was good, not great.

I am trying to figure out how Flatten is so far down the bench? I close my eyes every time certain players get the ball in the open court. More often than not they turn it over.

Comment

I gotta apologize for my negativity on these threads. Just wasn't expecting this...
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

If the Jacks do have any more scholarships open up after the season due to players leaving, put a post player on the wish list. When you see what the other 3 teams in this tournament get out of their post players compared to Theisen, there is no comparison. They bring players off the bench that could easily start for us and contribute.

Comment

It's frustrating to watch your team lose any time. We all know the talent is there (we've seen glimpses of it), but we need to just wait this out. The team will get it together over time, and the coaches will figure out what will work best with what we have. I'm behind these coaches and these players; I'm not about to go all Texas on them because they're not winning National Championships every year! #TrustTheProcess
                        Rollin' in my 5.0
                        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          A bad team that is quitting. Didn't think I'd see the day...
                          Not fair. Totally inaccurate accusation. The Jacks might be overmatched, but they play hard.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Does anyone know if Cody Larson is playing overseas ? Pretty sure I saw him at the game today.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Does anyone know if Cody Larson is playing overseas ? Pretty sure I saw him at the game today.
                              I think he is done playing basketball.

Comment

What's the story with Dykman? I thought we had been hearing good things about him his redshirt year, and now he's played just 10 minutes in 7 games?

Comment

Working...
                                X