X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVFC Awards - Christion POY, Rozeboom FOY, Stig COY

http://www.valley-football.org/news/...cialty-awards/

Re: MVFC Awards - Christion POY, Rozeboom FOY, Stig COY

Christion was expected, Rozeboom was pretty much a given, but Stig getting coach of the year is a nice surprise. Very happy for him.

Comment

Well deserved recognition for the dominance achieved this season. Congrats to all on these awards. Hope to add some additional awards from National groups at end of season.

Comment

Well deserved all around!
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Great news and well-deserved!

I think a lot of SDSU's opponents who have met our #2, will agree the fonts used in spelling his name should look like the following: RozeBOOM.

Comment

You mean to tell me the guy who isn't even the best QB on his team is the POY for the conference?

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
              You mean to tell me the guy who isn't even the best QB on his team is the POY for the conference?
              I think Christion is a really good player but it helps when you have last season's conference MVP (Jake) and this years conference MVP (Dallas) to throw it to (that is according to Zimmers picks). Most teams don't have one MVP let alone two. It remains to be seen if either, neither or both of those players go to the NFL but they are first team all-conference and All-Americans for a reason. Some of that might be Christion getting them the ball but last year SDSU had two QB's getting them the ball and Jake was still the MVP.
              I'm not saying Zach is better but I think both QB's are set up to be winners with the talent that they have around them(in my opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
                Lol, I actually thought about this today. I assimilate Lujan to the NFL version of someone like Brock Osweiller or Matt Flynn. Good QBs, did enough to earn a huge contract (in Lujan's case, earn a lot of respect), but ultimately have a low ceiling and teams end up overpaying for them (or give them more consideration as a starter than they should). Idk why I'm even opening up Pandora's box by posting this. But it will help pass the time between now and next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  Lol, I actually thought about this today. I assimilate Lujan to the NFL version of someone like Brock Osweiller or Matt Flynn. Good QBs, did enough to earn a huge contract (in Lujan's case, earn a lot of respect), but ultimately have a low ceiling and teams end up overpaying for them (or give them more consideration as a starter than they should). Idk why I'm even opening up Pandora's box by posting this. But it will help pass the time between now and next Saturday.
                  I think a more apt comparison would be Dak and Romo, but that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                    I think a more apt comparison would be Dak and Romo, but that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Eh, I feel like Romo was quite a bit more proven.

Comment

I can't believe we are going to travel this road again.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                        Maybe you should have just taken a nap and you would have forgotten what was on your mind.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                          I can't believe we are going to travel this road again.
                          Cappin likes to beat this horse.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            Cappin likes to beat this horse.
                            Lol, if it wasn't a game week I wouldn't have done it. For the record, I didn't bring it up, it was trueblue's sarcasm and 91jack's response that got me going. Either way, this board could use some controversy and good banter.

Comment

Congrats and well deserved awards for the Jacks. Job well done by Coach Eck and the offensive line. You deserve an award because that is where the game is won. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                              X