GDT: Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Idaho

I'm pretty sure I see pickle ball and badminton lines on this court.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      Refs are horrible
      Announcer even worse, if that's possible.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Hey T.J., time to get Hess back in there.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Gentry missing open passes. Especially to Daum. He's got to be better.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Does the pep band play on that stage on the far end of the court at half time? #highschool
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              Telly just got hammered on a steal and layup. No call by a ref that was lazy and way out of position. This is a game we shouldn't travel to play. Bandbox gym with crappy staff and poor officials. Lets see what happens.
              If we lose to this rinky dink team in this rinky dink arena with this rinky dink announcer on this rinky dink floor, and these rinky dink officials I'm gonna go nuts.

Really I'll do nothing, but seriously...c'mon.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

This game is painful to watch, and it's not because of the refs or how the Jacks are playing. (What is with this gym?! Why aren't they playing in the Kibbie Dome?)
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                  Does the pep band play on that stage on the far end of the court at half time? #highschool
                  They do, btw.....check out the homepage pic...http://www.govandals.com/

Comment

Wow. I'm not watching the 2nd half. Can't do it.

Comment

Hess hits a 3 at the buzzer to tie it 38 all at halftime.

Comment

Hess has found his stroke. Hopefully he can stay hot ok the second half.

Comment

Hess has arrived with his 3 point shot. It just took a few games to see his ability.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Jacks and Vandals just non stop shooting 3's. Sounds like it might be fun to watch, but it really isn't. Bad basketball all around.
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              Wow. I'm not watching the 2nd half. Can't do it.
                              I want to, don't get me wrong, but this camera angle is going to make me sick.

Comment

We've been blessed with outstanding guard play for quite some time. Probably spoiled. This is painful...
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X