Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ UNI for the MVFC title!

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    You could have me do play by play. I would spend the entire game bitching about refs and our coaches.
    PERFECT!

Comment

Seriously friends, go to the 1:55 mark and tell that TM's call doesn't get you going...

Comment

Tyler is fantastic there's no doubt. The only comment (which could be a LOVE/HATE for some) Is that when something exciting happens he looses his cool a bit (as in he's a bit homer 'esque) and his voice pitch changes (raises). Personally I love it when he's into it and you can hear the emotion in his voice. It's one thing that makes his calls much better to listen to for a fan, I'm not sure what the opposing team's view on that might be, but it's his job and he is very, very good at it. Much like TV was beyond exceptional.

Comment

I just want to add to this discussion with the following:
          1. Paul Allen is an embarrassment. They might as well give him pom-poms and let him lead cheers.
          2. Tyler isn't perfect. But he's pretty fair, and he's not bad, if you ever listen to other teams.
          3. Struck is NOT a broadcaster. His voice is terrible. But he is the best color guy I have heard at this level. Honest, fair, and always good insight.
          4. The color guy at UNI was atrocious. And the old coach who was #3 on the team were worse.
          So, while are guys aren't perfect, we have it pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I enjoy Paul Allen immensely. I am a Vikings fan, he is a giant homer, and everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              I enjoy Paul Allen immensely. I am a Vikings fan, he is a giant homer, and everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Id love to hear pauls call of that interception.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                Id love to hear pauls call of that interception.
                Fml... I hate being a Vikings fan.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  Fml... I hate being a Vikings fan.
                  Tell me about it. Those dang Lions gave me indigestion again -- 21 years after the Vikes' last Thanksgiving loss to them
                  Last edited by jakejc795; 11-24-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X