California GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California GDT

Anybody have an idea where to watch? 9PM tonight.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: California GDT

Pac 12 network has it in California. I'm heading to the game tonight.

Comment

This might get you in the area to find the feed;
      http://pac-12.com/live
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

If you have a DVR and get the PAC 12 network, it shows a replay tomorrow at 4:00 AM.

Comment

Cal has a 19 game home court winning streak against D1 teams. They also tout a history of defense that allows only 37.7% FG shooting and 63 total points inside the Haas Pavilion. That will provide a good test for the Jackrabbits new up-tempo offense to know where we are at the beginning of the season. The Bears are also touting a preseason All-America 6'11" So forward named Rabb. The Bears are picked to finish 4th in the Pac 12. Go Jacks!!
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I remember watching Cal a couple times last year and they were long and athletic!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              This might get you in the area to find the feed;
              http://pac-12.com/live
              The Pac 12 network thinks they're pretty special. I have directv service because they offer the most sports coverage, but for some reason, Pac 12 network is the only one that doesn't have a contract with Directv. So, if anyone has access and would like to share their access for this game, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I'll probably find an illegal stream somewhere. Even that can be difficult with Pac 12 stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                I remember watching Cal a couple times last year and they were long and athletic!

SUPERBUNNY
                They did lose a couple of those guys in Brown and Mathews, but Bird and Rabb are very good, especially Rabb. They were inconsistent at times last year, but that's probably because they were young. It will be interesting to see how focused they are on a game that they are likely overlooking.

Comment

New coach, new offense, new players, long road trip, quality P5 opponent with a long home OOC win streak - honestly, I'll settle for the dreaded "moral victory" tonight. I hope we hang in there and demonstrate that the turnover-fest we saw last week was just an exhibition season thing. It would be great to see Gentry play tonight but I have not heard anything that indicates he is back in action.

Comment

It appears that Gentry made the trip and practice from the picture on twitter.
                    https://twitter.com/gojacksmbb

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      Cal has a 19 game home court winning streak against D1 teams. They also tout a history of defense that allows only 37.7% FG shooting and 63 total points inside the Haas Pavilion. That will provide a good test for the Jackrabbits new up-tempo offense to know where we are at the beginning of the season. The Bears are also touting a preseason All-America 6'11" So forward named Rabb. The Bears are picked to finish 4th in the Pac 12. Go Jacks!!
                      Various news sources in CA are projecting Rabb as a top
                      10 pick in next NBA draft

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
                        Various news sources in CA are projecting Rabb as a top
                        10 pick in next NBA draft
                        Sounds like Rabb will not play tonight due to a foot injury.

Jabari Bird will play and he is electric. I have not seen him play since he was a freshman in HS, but he is very athletic on the perimeter.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          If you have a DVR and get the PAC 12 network, it shows a replay tomorrow at 4:00 AM.
                          This is what I did. I'll watch it tomorrow before the football game.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

http://www.vipbox.nu/basketball/4324...am-online.html

You didn't get that from me.

Comment

Jacks look a little small right now. Couple that with cold shooting and this may not be pretty. Hope I am wrong.
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X