Daum & Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daum & Mom

David Brown from Midco Sports Network here. As basketball season gets underway this week, I think you guys will like this story I put together on Mike Daum and the special relationship he has with his mom. It aired originally on Monday as part of our "Midco Sports Magazine" show, which showcases unique sports features.

Some background: we traveled to Mike's hometown of Kimball, Nebraska this summer to talk with his mom and get a look around where he came from and how he grew up learning about the game. I think it's a fun story that really emphasizes how much his mom influenced him and I hope you guys like it.

It's the very first story in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlHc...ature=youtu.be

Re: Daum & Mom

3 very good stories if you have time to watch.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGetJacked View Post
      David Brown from Midco Sports Network here. As basketball season gets underway this week, I think you guys will like this story I put together on Mike Daum and the special relationship he has with his mom. It aired originally on Monday as part of our "Midco Sports Magazine" show, which showcases unique sports features.

Some background: we traveled to Mike's hometown of Kimball, Nebraska this summer to talk with his mom and get a look around where he came from and how he grew up learning about the game. I think it's a fun story that really emphasizes how much his mom influenced him and I hope you guys like it.

It's the very first story in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlHc...ature=youtu.be
      Thank you for sharing this David. Both stories you reported on were excellent. Glad we have Midco in our region.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
        Thank you for sharing this David. Both stories you reported on were excellent. Glad we have Midco in our region.
        Ditto, Midco does a fantastic job.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Good job Midco.

Comment

Working...
          X