Clear All

Re: SDSU/USD Smack Throwdown

[QUOTE=Justwin;304305]Nope not even then.[/QUOT

Im with you.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      Montana,
      Your limited thinking friend that took a personal shot at me made it sound like we just left our things out on the ground with a sign that said "take this". What was stolen was removed from inside the vehicle. I guess that's our fault, never thought about that to be honest. I guess if you're from USD it's either ok to do it to them, or simply attack their credibility by saying it didn't happen.

Then your good friend proceeds to say to go to our board and read my post and be prepared to roll your eyes. I challenge you to do just that. I complimented you on a great stadium and fun gameday experience. The 45 minute wait I talked about pissed off more of your fans than ours. We were still tailgating as they left waiting for the campus nazis you talked about to come kick us out, but to our surprise, nothing was said.

Your stadium is awesome. Fun place to watch games. As for the ASSHATS, they represent both teams very well.

Lastly, if you go back to posts 2-3 years ago, there was quite a debate from the fans on this board about how poor they were treated in Vermillion. Vulgarities, nasty shirts, etc. I don't condone that, but I did point out my wife was called a *itch and *unt, but apparently it's not near as offensive if it's said in Brookings as opposed to Vermillion. I love people that hide behind a keyboard and talk tough.

For those of you that never want USD to win in anything, I get it. But should we happen to beat NDSU again, and you beat UNI, you get the title. That sort of logic baffles my mind, but hey, more power to you.
      In my mind if we win, the title is ours cause we have the head to head. You beating the bison means nothing but listening to you gloat about beating them 2 years in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        Fair. Football is different than basketball in the sense the tournament is national vs another round of conference games. Unless you win the NC, I would think 25 years from now the guys would gather in Brookibgs for a reunion and talk about winning the MVFC.

Either way, I think you're the best team in a highly competitive league. You deserve the title.
        Thanks, YF. A conference championship would be very sweet. That should be the immediate goal for the Jacks. Beat UNI and hope NDSU loses. We can fret about playoff details next week.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          In my mind if we win, the title is ours cause we have the head to head. You beating the bison means nothing but listening to you gloat about beating them 2 years in a row.
          See this is where I agree with you about the Cubs. With them winning, all people hear about is how great the cubs are and if they will repeat etc. Its nauseating. Just like when the red sox won it finally years ago.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            See this is where I agree with you about the Cubs. With them winning, all people hear about is how great the cubs are and if they will repeat etc. Its nauseating. Just like when the red sox won it finally years ago.
            Im having a hard time finding the similarity between the Cubs/World Series and the Bison and the Yotes. BTW, i plan on making an annual trip to Chicago now to watch the Cubs. A Yankee fan drooling over the Cubs. Isnt that sickening. But i had so much fun in Chicago that it is going to be a yearly trip. I mean, what is the other option...watching the Twins?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Im having a hard time finding the similarity between the Cubs/World Series and the Bison and the Yotes. BTW, i plan on making an annual trip to Chicago now to watch the Cubs. A Yankee fan drooling over the Cubs. Isnt that sickening. But i had so much fun in Chicago that it is going to be a yearly trip. I mean, what is the other option...watching the Twins?
              It was horribly random. Not many similarities. The Cubs are actually good.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                It was horribly random. Not many similarities. The Cubs are actually good.
                TThis year the Cubs were good. The last 100ish not so good. Cubs fans till this year would pick the little accomplishment of the year and act like they were the best team every year. Just like the yotes. One good win over us or ndsu even if they have a losing record and they will brag like they just won a NC.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                X