Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Missouri State Bears

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    I just don't understand some of the conversations on this board sometimes. We could win the National Championship and there would be people on this board asking when Stig is going to get fired and how come Lujan isn't starting. No wonder we have to put directions on bottles of water.
    You think this team can win a National Championship? I just don't see it happening this year. I think that's what disappoints people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

• Re: GDT: Missouri State Bears

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      You think this team can win a National Championship? I just don't see it happening this year. I think that's what disappoints people.

I think the team has a ceiling that on any given day can beat any team in the FCS (case in point NDSU). Unfortunately it hasn't yet shown the consistency that is required to win 4 or 5 straight in the playoffs to win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
        I think the team has a ceiling that on any given day can beat any team in the FCS (case in point NDSU). Unfortunately it hasn't yet shown the consistency that is required to win 4 or 5 straight in the playoffs to win it all.
        I think we can all agree this team can beat any team in FCS, but the consistency isn't there. That's what frustrates me. Let's win the next two games and go from there!

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I think Jacks-02 nailed it. And for me some of it is the youth of the team. Don't get me wrong we have some excellent upperclassmen. But when a team is inconsistent alot of times it boils down to the relative youth of position groups or the team as a whole.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            I think Jacks-02 nailed it. And for me some of it is the youth of the team. Don't get me wrong we have some excellent upperclassmen. But when a team is inconsistent alot of times it boils down to the relative youth of position groups or the team as a whole.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
            Yes to Jack-02 comments, but after yesterday anything is possible.

Comment

My hope is that come playoff time, the young guys have gained enough experience and they can pull things together and get some consistent play on the defensive side. If that happens, I can see the potential for a championship, but that’s a big if at this point, as they haven’t shown it.

Comment

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic but I ws being sarcastic about our fanbase. I guess if we beat what most consider the National Champ, then yes I see our capabilities to win a National Championship
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic but I ws being sarcastic about our fanbase. I guess if we beat what most consider the National Champ, then yes I see our capabilities to win a National Championship
                  ISUr gave up 0 Points to Mo. State IMO that illustrates where our Defense is, and the NDSU game Shows more of what they are capable of. I hope for the latter the rest of the year into the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                  X