Best Case Scenario for a seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Case Scenario for a seed

With the caveat that the Jacks have to win their opener first (and that's not a given by any stretch), I personally relish the thought that the Bison N.C. streak could end in Fargo at the hands of the Jackrabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola View Post
      With the caveat that the Jacks have to win their opener first (and that's not a given by any stretch), I personally relish the thought that the Bison N.C. streak could end in Fargo at the hands of the Jackrabbits.
      I'm with you 100%. Very eager to see this rematch.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just wanted to jump in and say, man was I wrong, and am very glad to be wrong

Like our draw against NDSU and likely a very defensive minded Villanova team, we tend to match up well against those types of teams. See UNI, YSU, and NDSU. Will be interesting to see how our guys handle the cold weather being able to practice inside all the time now and how the coaches handle it especially with our pass oriented offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

You would think that there would be some practice time spent outside, especially on the week leading up to the game. Easier to do now that we have turf available

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
            Just wanted to jump in and say, man was I wrong, and am very glad to be wrong

Like our draw against NDSU and likely a very defensive minded Villanova team, we tend to match up well against those types of teams. See UNI, YSU, and NDSU. Will be interesting to see how our guys handle the cold weather being able to practice inside all the time now and how the coaches handle it especially with our pass oriented offense.

Ha, I was wondering when you would come in and eat that crow.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              Ha, I was wondering when you would come in and eat that crow.
              Tastiest crow I've ever had to eat if I do say so myself

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                I'm supposed to buy that UND is a top 10 team in the nation? Sure.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  I kept hearing the justification for UND being ranked higher than SDSU was the 9-2 record (vs. our 8-3) and the common opponent: Cal Poly. Yet, when asked about their best win and strength of schedule, there were always crickets. They beat a lot of average teams by narrow margins, but hey, the Fighting Hawks pulled out a close victory against a Mustang team with a coach that was brought in to UND in the 90's as a D-coordinator whose job was literally to design a defense to stop NDSU's veer option.

The worst part about UND losing in their first playoff game is that Richmond was really a shell of their former self. They just lost their stud QB and the announcers kept saying they didn't have 6 starters for that game.
                  Last edited by Kemo; 12-04-2016, 12:14 PM.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                  X