Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Exhibition Day:SDSU vs Minnesota Crookston

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    i saw a team pic either on twitter or Facebook (can't remember) that showed JM with a big knee brace on. i have no idea whether she continues to wear it or not and how it will enter into this season.
    The one you describe is in twitter,there's another one in go jacks where you see the scar on her left knee(team picture?),not to old it looks to me.Hopefully,they are just being precautionary and letting it heal for a time and for her knee to strengthen a little bit more.

Comment

Scroll down to Gameday picture and you will see the hardware on JM knee. Graettinger has her hand behind her back.
      https://twitter.com/GoJacksWBB?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Jess tore her ACL in the spring workouts.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Scroll down to Gameday picture and you will see the hardware on JM knee. Graettinger has her hand behind her back.
          https://twitter.com/GoJacksWBB?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
          If you allow for the normal recovery time for that type of injury, you would think that makes her a possible red-shirt candidate.

Comment

Working...
          X