Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FCS Rankings

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    I agree with this. USD is fortunate to be 4-3 right now. They blew the game at UND, but also won very close games against Weber, ISU-B, and ISU-R that all could've went either way. If they can beat WIU then maybe I'll start to believe. I still think their playoff shot is slim because they'd have to beat either NDSU or SDSU and I don't see that happening. Still, they deserve credit for pulling out these close wins.
    Sounds like the ISUr game maybe should have gone the other way? Interesting tweet out of Illinois. I can see one or two blown calls but SEVEN? All going against ISUr? That crew need to take the rest of the season off.

Randy Reinhardt‏@Pg_Reinhardt 19h19 hours ago MVFC supervisor of officials has agreed with complaint of ISU coach Brock Spack on seven calls that were missed in South Dakota game

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
      Sounds like the ISUr game maybe should have gone the other way? Interesting tweet out of Illinois. I can see one or two blown calls but SEVEN? All going against ISUr? That crew need to take the rest of the season off.

Randy Reinhardt‏@Pg_Reinhardt 19h19 hours ago MVFC supervisor of officials has agreed with complaint of ISU coach Brock Spack on seven calls that were missed in South Dakota game

Sounds like Home Cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        Luck? Maybe. Maybe not. Both EWU and CSU had to make very long field goals...I'm pretty sure the EWU attempt was from 49 and the other was just as long. Neither was really expected to make it. NDSU's kick was pretty much a routine kick from roughly 34-36 yards out. NDSU put themselves in a good position to win. I don't call that luck.

With that said, it would not be hard to imagine us with 4 losses this year so far. It does not look like NDSU has a championship team right now. But we didn't look like it at this time last year either.
        Watched the end of both those games, it wasn't luck that won it. You could tell there was zero chance for both those kickers on those bombs they had to attempt.
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          Luck? Maybe. Maybe not. Both EWU and CSU had to make very long field goals...I'm pretty sure the EWU attempt was from 49 and the other was just as long. Neither was really expected to make it. NDSU's kick was pretty much a routine kick from roughly 34-36 yards out. NDSU put themselves in a good position to win. I don't call that luck.

With that said, it would not be hard to imagine us with 4 losses this year so far. It does not look like NDSU has a championship team right now. But we didn't look like it at this time last year either.
          Luck is when preparation meets opportunity right? The bison make their own luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Luck is when preparation meets opportunity right? The bison make their own luck.
            As do the Jacks.

Comment

Working...
            X