X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Redbirds

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    You win thread drift of the day...
    Your up early...I thought the same...so deleted the post,not quick enough I guess...I blame Insomnia

Comment

Our dependence on the Argus Mis Leader is unfortunate. They've screwed themselves yet again and we all pay the price for it. Its gotten so that the sports and the obituaries are the only things you can believe.

Comment

The entire newspaper industry is in a flux.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          We are going to be out coached and out played, defense is weak we lose by 14. That's my prediction. #NegitiveNancy
          I think SDSU will win but I don't think it will be easy. They'll have to play well.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Illinois St student vs. Sign:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barsto...ium=Socialflow

This is obviously what the players will do when trying to tackle Goedert.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              Illinois St student vs. Sign:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barsto...ium=Socialflow

This is obviously what the players will do when trying to tackle Goedert.
              Thank god smart phones didn't really get going until I was out of college

Comment

I'm getting more and more nervous for this game as the week roles along. I believe in this team and think they will win, but our history of laying an egg on a winnable game every year (or when we start sniffing the top 5) has me nervous. Again, if we start out hot and get up on them early, I think we win comfortably. Our offensive line and defensive line have been playing very well the past few weeks. That is a good thing for conference road games. If we get through this game, I think I will have a lot more confidence we can win out and earn a high seed for the playoffs.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                  I'm getting more and more nervous for this game as the week roles along. I believe in this team and think they will win, but our history of laying an egg on a winnable game every year (or when we start sniffing the top 5) has me nervous. Again, if we start out hot and get up on them early, I think we win comfortably. Our offensive line and defensive line have been playing very well the past few weeks. That is a good thing for conference road games. If we get through this game, I think I will have a lot more confidence we can win out and earn a high seed for the playoffs.
                  Don't be nervous... Just stay calm... We'll be celebrating a Jacks victory over some lutefisk on Sunday.

Comment

I can't make it this year! Don't rub it in.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      I can't make it this year! Don't rub it in.
                      Ha, well I'll coat an extra piece with butter, salt, and pepper and slide it down my gullet, just for you. Might have an extra piece of lefse as well.

Comment

I think there is the potential for a lot of yards through the air for both teams...but Ill St will break. I see SDSU winning by 10+...and I doubt SDSU will ever trail in the game. I expect them to be better next year, but this year they have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                          I think there is the potential for a lot of yards through the air for both teams...but Ill St will break. I see SDSU winning by 10+...and I doubt SDSU will ever trail in the game. I expect them to be better next year, but this year they have issues.
                          The NDSU and USD games are the ones I am going to keep my eye on this year. I would like to think that our Defense has been playing really well outside of the SIU game, but I like our chances in this one. I am almost more worried about the misery state game after this. that feels trap game to be more then this one.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

1 - 0!
                            No game is more important on our upcoming schedule than this week's Illinois State game.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                              1 - 0!
                              No game is more important on our upcoming schedule than this week's Illinois State game.
                              100% correct!

Comment

Not gonna lie, I still can't shake the bad performance outta my mind from the last time we played at ISU, hopefully I will get to after tomorrow. #RunRabbits #ChuckThePigskin

Comment

Working...
                                X