Cubs win!!!! Cubs win!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs win!!!! Cubs win!!!!

Nothing more needs to be said. I was there a month ago and wish i was there tonight and party all night with the fans of Chicago. A great city.

Re: Cubs win!!!! Cubs win!!!!

Ugh. That makes me sick. As a Cardinals fan I love few things more then the Cubs failing at everything.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Ugh. That makes me sick. As a Cardinals fan I love few things more then the Cubs failing at everything.
      Sounds like a personal problem, Goon. Im a Yankee fan but went to Chicago to watch the Bears and since the Cubs were home we did a Cub game too. And the Yankees suck these days so may as well become a Cub fan

Comment

Been to a Cubs Cardinals game at Wrigley years ago. Pujols had a Homer and Derek Lee sent 2 on to Waveland Ave. It was a fun game. Become a cards fan then. It's fun
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Been to a Cubs Cardinals game at Wrigley years ago. Pujols had a Homer and Derek Lee sent 2 on to Waveland Ave. It was a fun game. Become a cards fan then. It's fun
          Never will be a Cardinal fan. BTW, isnt it great the Indians get home field advantage because the american league won the allstar game. How dumb is that.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            Never will be a Cardinal fan. BTW, isnt it great the Indians get home field advantage because the american league won the allstar game. How dumb is that.
            Fine with me. I like that the all star game matters in that way. Wouldnt be surprised if that changes sooner then later though. Never cared for any Chicago sports teams really.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8G81oOHhY the greatest play ever.

Comment

The Cubs win the World Series! The longest sports drought in history is over! Just goes to show you anything is possible, so don't give up Jackrabbit fans.
                It Could Happen.jpg
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                  The Cubs win the World Series! The longest sports drought in history is over! Just goes to show you anything is possible, so don't give up Jackrabbit fans.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]847[/ATTACH]
                  Amen we can do it

Comment

now the longest championship drought belongs to the Arizona Cardinals. Who started in Chicago, went to St Louis then to Arizona. They started the season with high hopes but i think its not going to happen this year. They last won in 1947.

Comment

Working...
                    X