Jackrabbit Journal - October 19 Episode - Midco Sports Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Journal - October 19 Episode - Midco Sports Network

The latest episode of Jackrabbit Journal is now online! I think you guys will enjoy this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M96R16Js1n0

Segment 1: A quick recap of the Dakota Marker game with post-game reaction from NDSU head coach Chris Klieman, as well as SDSU linebacker Jesse Bobbit and wide receiver Jake Wieneke.

Segment 2: Host Tom Nieman breaks down the 1st half highlights with Coach Stig.

Segment 3
    : Breaking down the 2nd half highlights with Stig.

Segment 4
    : Analyst Hank McCall breaks down the game-winning touchdown pass and how Taryn Christion's read at the line played a key role. We also hear from Taryn himself on what he saw.

Segment 5
    : A quick preview of Youngstown State.

As a reminder, Midco Sports Network will be broadcasting all 3 remaining home games, starting with the Hobo Day game against Youngstown State on Saturday at 2 PM!

Re: Jackrabbit Journal - October 19 Episode - Midco Sports Network

Originally posted by LetsGetJacked View Post
    As a reminder, Midco Sports Network will be broadcasting all 3 remaining home games, starting with the Hobo Day game against Youngstown State on Saturday at 2 PM!
    Not interested in watching the live feed as I will be at The Dana, but a replay schedule to let me know when I can rewatch if I want to would be a helpful piece of information.

BTW-Thanks for linking these. Love what you guys are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
      Not interested in watching the live feed as I will be at The Dana, but a replay schedule to let me know when I can rewatch if I want to would be a helpful piece of information.

BTW-Thanks for linking these. Love what you guys are doing.
      1. Just DVR it.
      2. All games can be replayed for a week on ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        1. Just DVR it.
        2. All games can be replayed for a week on ESPN3.
        Not an option for me. Nor do I get ESPN 3 yet.

Hell, I don't even have Midco. That's why I am thankful they post these here so I know when I can see them.

I was just throwing it out there for people that do. I am on Alliance in Brandon.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index/...akota%20state/

Links to watch the remaining SDSU games for free. Just search "South Dakota State" and they'll pop up.
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
            Not an option for me. Nor do I get ESPN 3 yet.

Hell, I don't even have Midco. That's why I am thankful they post these here so I know when I can see them.

I was just throwing it out there for people that do. I am on Alliance in Brandon.
            I think Alliance is managed by an SDSU grad, you should encourage him to get ESPN3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
            X