• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All things uniform related

Disgusting. What a slap in the face to tradition. #italics

Comment

Here's a screenshot from the video. I like them, well done, not too flashy imo. Nice black/yellow stripe down the middle of the helmet to tie it together with the jersey. Is this the first time we've gone with black jerseys in football?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Here's a screenshot from the video. I like them, well done, not too flashy imo. Nice black/yellow stripe down the middle of the helmet to tie it together with the jersey. Is this the first time we've gone with black jerseys in football?

When I saw that jersey, AC/DC's Back in Black song is now stuck in my head.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Couldn't see from the video, but are the pants black with the striping too?

Looks pretty sweet imho.

Comment

guessing black pants too? it would look weird with yellow, blue or white pants, so would assume so. I will wait till the game before I decide for sure. I am sure you will all be waiting with anticipation for my review of the uniforms after the game.

I will say the stripe in the helmet looks more gold then yellow, but that might just be the lighting etc.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
              Couldn't see from the video, but are the pants black with the striping too?

Looks pretty sweet imho.
              It doesnt show in the video, I hope they are though. Definately not a summer jersey!
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                I will say the stripe in the helmet looks more gold then yellow

You're right, it's the gold/yellow whatever you want to call it... SDSU actually calls it "SDSU yellow" in case you were curious... https://www.sdstate.edu/university-m...andards/colors

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  Pretty Nifty if I do say so my self, Add a Chrome blue Brain-Bucket and I'm 100% Tickled!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    Pretty Nifty if I do say so my self, Add a Chrome blue Brain-Bucket and I'm 100% Tickled!
                    That would be awesome, but new helmets are really expensive. I like what they did with the decals to make it all tie together.
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Already sent my email to the BOR for a full inquiry into the decal and application costs of these "uniform" changes....unacceptable.....unacceptable

With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Black pants as well I've been told. Those things look clean. Love em.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                          Already sent my email to the BOR for a full inquiry into the decal and application costs of these "uniform" changes....unacceptable.....unacceptable

I hate kids and their fancy uniform and helmet decals, back in my day, we didn't have different helmet decals, we didn't even have helmets. if you got hit in the head, your just lay there bleeding and almost die. that's the way it was and we liked it, in fact we loved it.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Seriously... I LOVE these. must say the video production unit of the team is incredible this year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                              Seriously... I LOVE these. must say the video production unit of the team is incredible this year!!!
                              The stripes on the helmet is what makes them so great IMO.
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Editorial comment: Rick roll warning. Seems to me there have been too many Rick Rolls.... JackJD

Wow
                                ! Video of a few of the guys running through the tunnel in the new unis. Video production from the team this year is superb.

https://vimeo.com/45196609

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by JackJD; 10-21-2016, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X