Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All things uniform related

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Liked the black, but the numbers were hard to read. Should have had more yellow rather than blue.
    My take as well. Solid yellow numerals would have worked better.

Comment

To me, it seemed wrong not to cheer for a team in blue.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
        To me, it seemed wrong not to cheer for a team in blue.
        Yeah. The black didn't look that cool to me. Needed Yellow in the pants too. Guess I am just out of touch and old fashioned that I like the uniforms to be the school colors.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Agreed. The PA announcer mixed up Landberg and Wieneke more than once. Zimmer even alluded to it in some of his tweets.
          Mistook Wallace for Mengarelli a couple of times too.

They played a video during one of the TV timeouts that seemed to be in grayscale. That made me wonder -- what would the group's thoughts be on gray unis with blue numbers and the helmets worn during the Bison game?

I'm sure the actual color wouldn't be called merely "gray," but I'm not a real aficionado of color schemes. Anyway, those helmets really stood out on the video I'm referring to.

Comment

I dont care what they are wearing, as long as they win. But i did like the uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              I dont care what they are wearing, as long as they win. But i did like the uniforms.
              Other than the numerals being hard to read, I would totally agree. Winning is very important.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                Yeah. The black didn't look that cool to me. Needed Yellow in the pants too. Guess I am just out of touch and old fashioned that I like the uniforms to be the school colors.

I liked the black jersies, but on homecoming they need to wear blue and yellow. A throwback would have been cool.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFTW View Post
                  I liked the black jersies, but on homecoming they need to wear blue and yellow. A throwback would have been cool.
                  I wondered if they would have looked better under the lights for a night game instead of the day game.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    I wondered if they would have looked better under the lights for a night game instead of the day game.
                    For the bi-focal crowd, night or day does not work, maybe more bi-focal would help so we can see the numbers.

Comment

• Re: All things uniform related

Uni's looked great. Kids loved them, I did too! But I also like any new flavor of M&M.
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Well,we could be like USD and end up with players wearing diffident color unis.
                        Check out @ValleyFootball's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ValleyFootball/s...485565952?s=09

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          Well,we could be like USD and end up with players wearing diffident color unis.
                          Check out @ValleyFootball's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ValleyFootball/s...485565952?s=09

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
                          And put coaches on the field

Comment

Looks like some posters shared their login info with their wives...

Comment

Working...
                            X