Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hobo Day 2016

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
    Dallas Brown tweeted out this morning that he finally gets back on the field this weekend.
    If he plays, it would be a change from what Stig said on his radio show Monday night. He said then that Brown and Whitsell were both definitely out.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
      At 10:45 I have 1389 tickets left.
      At 1:00pm I have:

19,340 capacity
      1,316 tickets available
      18,024 tickets sold

Comment

This game should be interesting. If we jump on them early and don't come out flat, YSU is in big trouble. With their lack of a passing game, we want the ball first and to get up on them right from the jump and make them try to play catch up all game. We can't do what we did in the SIU game and dink around if we get up by a decent amount. Need to step on their throats and keep playing to win like we have been this year and can't go into the play not to lose mentality. Hopefully Stig isn't snake bitten after the NDSU game too badly.
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          If he plays, it would be a change from what Stig said on his radio show Monday night. He said then that Brown and Whitsell were both definitely out.
          That's why I was little surprised when I saw that tweet this morning. I thought I heard that he was out but couldn't remember where I heard it.

Comment

The inclement weather should discourage the students from getting to rowdy. I'll be damn surprised if it's not essentially a sell out. Wonder how they will handle that size crowd? Did a great job at the concert but I understand they had some outside help.

Jacks have to stop the run and the OLine has to give TC enough time to pick a running lane or find one of the studs we have out there catching the ball. Do that and it should be an easy W unless there are turnovers of special teams screw ups. I feel pretty good about this one. That makes me a little nervous.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
              At 1:00pm I have:

19,340 capacity
              1,316 tickets available
              18,024 tickets sold
              At 3:30
              19,340 capacity
              1227 available
              18,113 sold

would be nice to get under 1000 by tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                At 3:30
                19,340 capacity
                1227 available
                18,113 sold

would be nice to get under 1000 by tomorrow
                Probably a few alums who at the last minute decided to come to Brookings. Do they have tickets for the game? No but are there any left? Yep

Comment

With the weather forecast for tomorrow, you would expect to have good walk-up sales.

Comment

Does anyone know what the situation is for the deck on the Dyhkouse Student-Athlete building? Are there tickets sold or passes given out for access to that area like before the suites were built for high-rollers? Maybe that is for recruits and their families now? Would be a sweet spot to showcase the atmosphere to a recruit!
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

The NDSU game couldn't have came at a better time. We will sell out the stadium for sure now. I will guess YSU 17 SDSU 31.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                        Does anyone know what the situation is for the deck on the Dyhkouse Student-Athlete building? Are there tickets sold or passes given out for access to that area like before the suites were built for high-rollers? Maybe that is for recruits and their families now? Would be a sweet spot to showcase the atmosphere to a recruit!
                        That is where the "hobo hangout" is at. If you are varsity level jackrabbit club that is the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          The inclement weather should discourage the students from getting to rowdy.
                          Not sure what this means... Tongue in cheek? It's supposed to be gorgeous weather.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFTW View Post
                            The NDSU game couldn't have came at a better time. We will sell out the stadium for sure now. I will guess YSU 17 SDSU 31.
                            I think so too. There will be more "casual" fans and first-timers there than ever before. There's no better time for our three-headed monster of an offense to light up the scoreboard. Put on a good show and there might be a couple thousand more SDSU fans by sunset.

Comment

Working...
                            X