Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

Congrats guys...well earned and well deserved. You team was better through and through. Better coached, better execution...just better. The better team won, and it probably shouldn't have been this close. Thumper nailed it earlier this week when he talked about how he thought your defense would go against us. Enjoy the victory.

Re: Congratulations

Congratulations on your victory. Hope to see you in the playoffs.

Comment

Thanks guys - great game. The kind of game you hope to see when our teams step on the field against each other.

Comment

Thanks,Great day for Jackrabbit football,a win against the Bison is a big,big deal,in large part due to all the great accomplishments the Bison have achieved the last five years.Best of luck going forward until we meet again on the gridiron.

Comment

This win is an equivalent to a TCU upset or even an Iowa upset. Its big and on to Hobo Day and Youngstown who are 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            Congrats guys...well earned and well deserved. You team was better through and through. Better coached, better execution...just better. The better team won, and it probably shouldn't have been this close. Thumper nailed it earlier this week when he talked about how he thought your defense would go against us. Enjoy the victory.
            Thank you! Really enjoyed tailgating with you guys as always, and all the bison fans were very gracious after the game on average. Even when I was at the game when a ndsu guy turned around to yap at me another bison fan told him to shut his mouth cause me and my pa were good guys. I expected to be razzed so he certainly didn't have to do that, but I would sincerely hope the rest of us on here would do the same thing if a bison fan gets harassed unfairly around us. Now if they have a big mouth and are talking trash then it's a different story, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              Thank you! Really enjoyed tailgating with you guys as always, and all the bison fans were very gracious after the game on average. Even when I was at the game when a ndsu guy turned around to yap at me another bison fan told him to shut his mouth cause me and my pa were good guys. I expected to be razzed so he certainly didn't have to do that, but I would sincerely hope the rest of us on here would do the same thing if a bison fan gets harassed unfairly around us. Now if they have a big mouth and are talking trash then it's a different story, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You actually tailgated with TAB? There's no need to settle for less. Just to let you know, I'm sure that you would've been more than welcome at the Battlewagon.

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                You actually tailgated with TAB? There's no need to settle for less. Just to let you know, I'm sure that you would've been more than welcome at the Battlewagon.
                He was tailgating 10 feet from you...as was everybody else for that matter...

Comment

Classy posts gents. It's a huge win for us for sure. We respect your program and the success it has had. Hoping to catch up and get a little taste ourselves.

Let's hope we play again in Frisco!

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Now that I know the sun has come up the next day, Congrats to SDSU for the win. You guys outplayed us and out coached us. Also Coach Stig is a class act. I have gotten on him before because it seems like he is on the field all the time, but Saturday after the game he looked for Chase Morlock and told him he was thinking about him losing his dad the prior week. It is moments like this that remind us all there are more important things in life than football. We both have great head coaches. Here is to meeting you guys again in the playoffs hopefully in Fargo or Frisco and not Brookings. Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Congrats to the Jacks. SDSU and NDSU are both great programs that I have always followed since the GWFC days. Some of the best fans in the FCS are from the Dakotas.

Comment

Originally posted by SloStang View Post
                        Congrats to the Jacks. SDSU and NDSU are both great programs that I have always followed since the GWFC days. Some of the best fans in the FCS are from the Dakotas.
                        Thank you SloStang.

Comment

Originally posted by SloStang View Post
                          Thanks Slo! Keep winning out there.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                          X