No announcement yet.

Is Goedert or Weineike the New Zenner??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Goedert or Weineike the New Zenner??

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Well where is it?
    Congrats

Jacks played well and Christian was the real deal. Admired Stigs balls. Sam Cassell Sr

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
      Congrats

Jacks played well and Christian was the real deal. Admired Stigs balls. Sam Cassell Sr
      It's Christion, with an "o".

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        It's Christion, with an "o".

I before E man.

Comment

Congrats

I see what ya did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            Lost in all of this...not only did our northern visitor screw up the "i before e", he also misspelled the Wizard's name.

So for scbison...check the name before you post here please...it is WIENEKE!

(Mods: please correct the title of the thread so the author won't look as stupid, as he might be. Thank you very much.)
            Give 'em a break, J#1, it's hard to catch the spelling when he's run past you in the far distance.

Comment

Saw this video a few weeks ago, it came to mind as I saw Goedert running through the Bison secondary like a bull in a china shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                Saw this video a few weeks ago, it came to mind as I saw Goedert running through the Bison secondary like a bull in a china shop.

Looks very similar especially to that 3rd-and-goal play. I'd imagine the YSU linebackers are losing a little sleep after watching the NDSU film. Imagine trying to prepare for Goedert while also having your hands full worrying about a QB run play.

Comment

Definitely Goedertish running there. We had better start recruiting this kid.

Comment

Does SDSU outbid UND in 1st round playoff game scenario that is looking very likely?

Comment

Does SDSU outbid UND in 1st round playoff game scenario that is looking very likely?
                      We damn well better...will we? You're guess is as good as mine.

If I'm a ND taxpayer and they outbid us knowing full well they'll lose $$ on the deal...I'd be upset...considering their current reported financial situation.
                      Last edited by propar80; 10-31-2016, 12:38 PM.
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                        We damn well better...will we? You're guess is as good as mine.

If I'm a ND taxpayer and they outbid us knowing full well they'll lose $$ on the deal...I'd be upset...considering their current reported financial situation.
                        As a Jacks fan and a ND resident I would be furious if they overbid themselves considering they are facing a deficit for their athletic department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I don't see that matchup happening in the first round...but if it does I would think it could be a 50/50 toss up on who gets it. If I had to pick who would place the higher bid...I'd say UND. Reason and common sense have no place there...spend now and figure out how to pay later.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                            I don't see that matchup happening in the first round...but if it does I would think it could be a 50/50 toss up on who gets it. If I had to pick who would place the higher bid...I'd say UND. Reason and common sense have no place there...spend now and figure out how to pay later.
                            Just curious as to why you don't see that matchup happening in the first round? Seems pretty logical having that matchup feed to Fargo and something that I don't think the selection committee would be able to keep themselves from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              Just curious as to why you don't see that matchup happening in the first round? Seems pretty logical having that matchup feed to Fargo and something that I don't think the selection committee would be able to keep themselves from doing.

I would like to think UND and SDSU are good enough to get easier match ups for the first round, But I agree. UND and SDSU could be ranked 9 and 10 and play each other while teams ranked behind us will get much easier match ups to start.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                I think SDSU will get the seed.

Comment

Working...
                                X