Re: Question: Ring the bells????

" Shaking keys on kick offs"

Shake the Keys for South Dakota
      The Yellow and the Blue
      Cheer the team from South Dakota
      With loyal hearts so true...

Comment

I was unaware that the conference regulations specifically included "shaking keys". UNI has that has there modus operendi. Will be there this year again and see if they are still doing it. Not a "big" noisemaker, but surprising how much noise thousands of keys make.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          I was unaware that the conference regulations specifically included "shaking keys". UNI has that has there modus operendi. Will be there this year again and see if they are still doing it. Not a "big" noisemaker, but surprising how much noise thousands of keys make.
          Unenforced rules only apply to those who are stupid enough to believe they are actually enforced equally to all.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            The Security guy told us the first game that we couldn't bring our bookbag in for the first game. we explained that we use it as a diaper bag, and it has diapers for a 2 year old still potty training and extra clothes etc. no way I am going to carry those things in my pockets or just carry them loose. My guess is they are more focused on people bringing alcohol in for the college games, but when you have a 2 and 5 year old that's probably not an issue. Hasn't been a problem for us. We even bring in our own water, one game they wouldn't let us, turns out that game if you remember a few years ago they ran out of bottled water. having a bottle or sippy cup is much easier for toddlers then a drinking fountain. Since then if they ask we said it was for the kids considering they have ran out of bottled water before. Probably taking advantage of it. How ever though it would be nice not to have to carry all that stuff in anyway since it takes up the little leg room we do have. We still buy food and snacks etc at the game, just bringing in water for kids we figure they aren't going to crack down on too much. or we just dump out the water and fill them when we get in the stadium if they really start to raise a fuss about it.
            If they ever go to the clear bag thing,why not just use those clear zippered containers they use to sell bedding in,it would seem to work perfect for a diaper bag,and might save you some hassles too.You wouldn't have to buy an over-priced clear bag just for the purpose of attending a sporting event,yet still comply with the rule.

Comment

I believe it says shaking keys is non-prohibited. Which means it is allowed unless I'm misreading your post.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                I believe it says shaking keys is non-prohibited. Which means it is allowed unless I'm misreading your post.
                You are so right,I missed that completly too.

Comment

I'll be at the UNI game as well. Anyone else plan on going?

Comment

I beleive myself and 3 of my freinds are going.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                      I'll be at the UNI game as well. Anyone else plan on going?
                      I will be there. I live just up the road from CF.

Although, I attend the game with some purple kitty cat fans.
                      Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                      -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Working...
                      X