Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 MVFC Scores

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
    That ISU-red game does not look as formidable as it once did at the beginning of the season.
    Same with UNI - it won't be easy, but they sure don't look like top-5 material. They are already up against the wall with three losses and still have to play NDSU/SDSU at home and YSU/WIU on the road.

Comment

YSU starts second half with the 3rd team freshman quarterback trailing road team UNI 10-0.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Also watching the YSU/UNI game. I keep hearing one of those bike horns that I think of clowns using. Might need to call the Penguins the clowns if they lose.
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Penquins come to Brookings 3-0 for Hobo day.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            Penquins come to Brookings 3-0 for Hobo day.
            Youngstown won? They were down 10 zip.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              YSU starts second half with the 3rd team freshman quarterback trailing road team UNI 10-0.
              I just caught the last two minutes, but I thought the announcers said Youngstown ran the ball 42 of their last 46 plays.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                I just caught the last two minutes, but I thought the announcers said Youngstown ran the ball 42 of their last 46 plays.
                UNI's defense is terrible. YSU just manhandled them the last quarter and a half. Plus, UNI did its usual half dozen cosmically stupid plays.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

5 mvc games today, 3 decided by 3 pts, one decided by 2 pts and one decided by 4 pts. How great is this conference. Unfortunately, it hurts when it comes to the playoffs. Anyone is capable of beating another team in the conference.

Comment

Seems YSU is a little beat up at the QB position.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                      Also watching the YSU/UNI game. I keep hearing one of those bike horns that I think of clowns using. Might need to call the Penguins the clowns if they lose.
                      What? An artificial noise maker being used during the game. Gasp!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        What? An artificial noise maker being used during the game. Gasp!!

Just one of those things I notice that nobody else does. But, seriously, what a comeback by YSU! Although I'm sure we will finally win this year, Hobo Day should be a good one against them!
                        Rollin' in my 5.0
                        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                          UNI QB (Bailey) and USDs QB (Streveler) won't make it through the season without getting hurt. They take a lot of hits.
                          Correct. Streveler took a head shot yesterday and he didn't play 2nd half.

Congrats on your win yesterday. That's fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                            Just one of those things I notice that nobody else does. But, seriously, what a comeback by YSU! Although I'm sure we will finally win this year, Hobo Day should be a good one against them!
                            What do you mean finally win this year? We have pretty much owned YSU.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              They might be referring to losing 3 consecutive times on Hobo Day.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                The last Hobo Day win was against YSU in 2012. YSU beat the Jackrabbits(their win against the Jackrabbits recently) in 2014 Hobo Day, Currently there is a 3 game losing streak for Hobo Day. This is a win needed for the MVFC lead. This would be a great day for a big noisy crowd to support the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X