10/1 Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10/1 Western Illinois

Yes, Makiah Slade had the bad angle, but the RB ran past Blum who looked like he was standing still and Rozeboom who got in Slade's way. Cant put that play on one player, Gotta put that on the WHOLE defense

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJacked View Post
      Yes, Makiah Slade had the bad angle, but the RB ran past Blum who looked like he was standing still and Rozeboom who got in Slade's way. Cant put that play on one player, Gotta put that on the WHOLE defense
      was impressed with him being able to run him down still even after getting cut off on his original angle.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Overall the same impressions as most. Just a great performance after the first few minutes.
        On the run game, I felt like it didn't pass the eye test, but the stats put up were satisfying.

PS. I thought the band was off the charts Saturday night. Way cool and well done.

Comment

Stigs post game speech...

And this is what happened before the speech, lotta young guys in the middle of that...https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/782965259753525248

Comment

One thing to mention on our run blocking. The majority of passing teams aren't good at the power run game. If your linemen are pass blocking a lot they tend to get better at that than the knock you off the ball power run blocking, and it's hard to be good at both since the blocking style is very different. In on you are very aggressive and bringing it to your opponent, while in pass blocking you have to be patient and balanced, let the D lineman come to you, because if you jump at the D lineman you are off balance. There's a reason most passing teams are considered "soft" and tend to have a hard time running the ball, and vice versa. If a team excels at one they tend to struggle a bit with the other. If you think back to the Zenner days, how often did our qbs have a ton of time to pass against a good d line once the run was shut down? It's sure going to be interesting next week, because if the fat guys can give time to TC, the bison cbs are real suspect against the pass. Obviously gotta take care of business this week, but from an o line perspective the real challenge is in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Who was the proposal? I keep seeing pictures of it showing up on social media.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                Who was the proposal? I keep seeing pictures of it showing up on social media.
                Volleyball Athletic Trainer Lisa Spors and former Grad Assistant S&C Coach.
                http://gojacks.com/mobile/staff.aspx?staff=206

Comment

Rant: No sunflower seeds at the concession stand
                  Rave: The student section at the beginning of the game
                  Rant: The student section after halftime----stick around people!
                  Rave: Awesome weather, you're welcome!- God
                  Rant: The fans on this forums somewhat ****ty non confident attitude about their coach and team
                  Rave: I'm awesome and an awesome fan! Kneel before me.
                  Rant: The RB game.......
                  Rave:.....The RB game.....

Wait...we're all playing this game right? No?
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                    I'm a fan of not offering them. The shells end up everywhere and are hard to fully clean up. I'm all for keeping DJDS looking shiny and new as long as possible.

Comment

Rant: The fans on this forums somewhat ****ty non confident attitude about their coach and team

You need a hug.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Rant: Red soda straws for the soft drinks at the concession stands!
                        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Rant: They quit selling peanuts in the shell last year.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            Rant: They quit selling peanuts in the shell last year.
                            Rant: Nuts to that notion. Soft drinks $7.50 and fifty cents more will buy you a beer.
                            Last edited by Nidaros; 10-05-2016, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X