2020 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Recruits

Maybe my data is amiss, but see 4 verbals for 2020 freshman class from: Mallory Brake, Madysen Vlastuin, Emma Ronsiek, & Emily Herzberg.

This season should be great fun and looking for more successes in the years ahead.

BTW, see Yackley's mom now head coach at White River - younger daughter is freshman there - another run for Kristi??

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaLee View Post
      Maybe my data is amiss, but see 4 verbals for 2020 freshman class from: Mallory Brake, Madysen Vlastuin, Emma Ronsiek, & Emily Herzberg.

This season should be great fun and looking for more successes in the years ahead.

BTW, see Yackley's mom now head coach at White River - younger daughter is freshman there - another run for Kristi??
      Emma Ronsiek was offered,never heard she verbally committed,maybe I missed it,but I usually don't write their name in until they've committed.Mallory Brake is a new name to me,never even saw she was offered.Madysen Vlastuin and Emily Herzberg I have listed.Hope someone has more clarification to the status of Mallory and Emma pertaining to the Jacks for both of us.
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 10-18-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Emily Herzberg's teammate, Mesa Byom, has also been offered. Wouldn't be surprised if she committed soon. Both Emily and Mesa are from a small town north of La Crosse so moving to a metropolitan area doesn't really interest them.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Emily Herzberg's teammate, Mesa Byom, has also been offered. Wouldn't be surprised if she committed soon. Both Emily and Mesa are from a small town north of La Crosse so moving to a metropolitan area doesn't really interest them.
          Wouldn't mind another classmate combo,the last one from Mitchell seems to have worked out alright

Comment

[QUOTE=GrandpaLee;318895]Maybe my data is amiss, but see 4 verbals for 2020 freshman class from: Mallory Brake, Madysen Vlastuin, Emma Ronsiek, & Emily Herzberg.

Mallory Brake - 6' G/F Hastings (MN)/North Tartan EYBL Starks 2020 - was offered, but has not committed. Has multiple offers and has made 10+ unofficial visits including to 4 Big Ten schools. Being recruited by 40+ schools in 26 states. SDSU definitely in mix. If her three point shot develops, power five offers will come.

Comment

Wowzer - Mallory Brake as a Jack now sounds like a pipe dream - thanks " nsgh "(North Star Girls Hoops?)

Heard the camp director (for Point Guard College) repeatedly advise that anyone can become a good shooter if willing to practice like Curry or Bryant or Wade.

Pretty sure Brake possesses serious work ethic and will practice outside the arc plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaLee View Post
                Wowzer - Mallory Brake as a Jack now sounds like a pipe dream - thanks " nsgh "(North Star Girls Hoops?)

Heard the camp director (for Point Guard College) repeatedly advise that anyone can become a good shooter if willing to practice like Curry or Bryant or Wade.

Pretty sure Brake possesses serious work ethic and will practice outside the arc plenty.
                Can someone translate this for me?
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Can someone translate this for me?
                  nsgh indicated that SDSU is in the mix??
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    nsgh indicated that SDSU is in the mix??
                    I read "pipe dream" and thought the opposite, considering I know what a "pipe dream" means.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      I read "pipe dream" and thought the opposite, considering I know what a "pipe dream" means.
                      My definition agrees with yours - meaning we don't have much of a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X